Epilogue

To all the things that I've done, even my death was not enough to be paid for my sins and the pain that I've caused her.

But why are you smiling to me now, Em?

Dapat galit ka. You should've blamed me for everything. Naging wala akong kwentang asawa sa'yo.

I really don't deserve someone like you, Emily.

"H-Hon, is that really you?"

"Jess, I have been waiting for you."

I don't know if this is what they called heaven, but being with the love of your life serves already as my eden. It's doesn't matter to where am I. As long as it's with her.

And I know, that it's not a dream this time.

"Hindi ka ba galit? D-Do I really deserve to be with you?"

She shooked her head and walked closer to me. "Jess, ako nga palamura pero tanggap pa ng Diyos."

"Oh diba nasa heaven na tayo!"

Mabilis ko namang tinakpan ang mukha ko at umiyak.

I can't believe that she's still carrying her cheerfulness. Akala ko talaga ay hindi ko na masasaksihan ang mga kalokohan niya.

"Jess? Sir Jess? Hon? Umiiyak ka ba?"

"I-I just couldn't believe it. Hindi ka naman siguro mawawala ulit ano?"

She smiled. "Hmm, depende if may makita akong mas gwapong angel kesa sayo."

T-This woman!

I bit my lip and pinched both of her cheeks. "No. Dapat ako lang. You will stay with me forever."

I stared at her beautiful face.

Siya lang ang pahinga ko. Akala ko talaga ay hindi ko na ulit siya makikita. It has been years since she decided to leave me.

But after all this years, siya parin ang mahal ko. Walang pinagbago.

"Emily, mahal na mahal kita."

"Alam mo bang nasiraan talaga ako ng bait nung iniwan mo ako?"

She nodded her head. "Oo. Tapos mukha ka pa ngang matanda eh, hindi kana nag sha-shave."

I smiled softly. "Is that even important? Doon ka talaga concern, Em?"

"In truth, Jess.....natakot ako para sa'yo. I know how you suffered because of us."

"Nag aalala ako para sa'yo. A-And, I really thought that you would forget about me and marry again." She said that and bowed her head.

I lifted her chin, "C-Can I kiss you, Em?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

I started to kiss her so gently. I am wondering if what I have now is an another life, or is it just part of my conciousness,

If this is heaven or another world. Wala na akong pake.

"Emily, I'm sorry for cheating on you. Maling mali ako doon."

"I would even accept if you won't forgive me. Wala akong karapatang humingi ng tawad sa'yo. M-Maybe, it was the reason why you are doubting me."

Em, God knows how I tried to bring you back. How I looked for you even if you were long gone.

I even thought that it's better to stay in the dream that I have just so I could be with you. I know it myself that killing myself is not enough to pay for everything.

"Hon, in truth, walang nangyari sa amin. I never even kissed that woman."

"But I still feel like I cheated on you. The time that I have that was supposed to be yours was given to her. Nang dahil lang sa galit ko."

"I hurt you. A-And, no matter what, it's still unforgivable."

"You were alone facing your tumor. Hon, sabay sana natin yung hinarap. I-I could've supported you. Alam kong takot na takot ka noon, but I turned a blind eye into it."

Wala paring pinagbago. The guilt is still eating me up.

"Jess."

"Hindi ako galit. Gusto ko mang isisi sa'yo ang lahat, pero hindi ko talaga kaya. Ang hirap naman kasing maging marupok."

I gulped. "Hmm, so..."

Bakit hindi ko kaya siya nakikita?

"E-Em, yung anak natin. I-Is she here?" Natatakot kong sambit. Emma, is just the creation of my dream.

Hindi ko talaga alam kung ano ang itsura niya sa paglaki.

"Papa Jessss. I thought that you would forget about me."

T-That familiar voice. N-No.

And h-her face is what I saw from my dream.

"E-Emma? I-Is that you?" Naluluha kong tanong.

She nodded her head. "Papa, hindi ka naman namin iniwan ni Mama."

"We were with you for three years Daddy." She smiled.

Mabilis ko namang tiningnan si Emily na umiiyak rin.

So....it's not just my dream, but it was their soul. It's the real them.

"E-Emily, Emma,"

"Thank you." Lumuluha kong sambit.

God. Thank God for letting me be with them. This time, it's not just a glimpse but it would stay until the end of time.

"Paano ba 'yan? Pang habang buhay mo na kaming makakasama Jess."

"Iiyak ka parin ba, hon?" She asked me.

I shooked my head. As if the pain did not happen in the first place,

Every hurtful memories just disappeared. "Hindi na ulit."

"This time, we will live together. Forever. Tayo lang tatlo. Tayo parin."

I just realized that if you really love someone, even death cannot stop you from loving her.

Just like to what I felt for Emily,

I love her in Earth, in my dreams, and even here.

Kahit sa pang ilang buhay pa namin, mamahalin at mahalin ko ulit siya.

She's the destiny that I would never exchange for anything. She's that precious.

Nag iisa lang at walang kapalit.

@Miss_Acyl

inkedlily_wahhh ateee tapos na talaga.

Salamat sa lahat ng sumubaybay. See you in His Rebound Wife, guys. ❤️