𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1: 𝖱𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 {R&E}

⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣,
you were in the military base you were launched as a commander of. It was late evening, the dark blue clouds emitting rain as the orange hue of you desk lamp gloomed through the room,

you were staring out the window of your office until you heard a knock on the door,"Commander, can I come in?" you hear the voice of Sgt. Soap outside your office.

"yes, Johnny" you hear the door creak open and turn around to look at him.

"sorry Grim, for bothering," you just gave him a quick nod signalling you weren't up for chit chat, as usual.

that was before you remembered something,

"before you start, i have some news, you'll be assigned to the mission with task force 141."

"yes Commander." he replied with a grin. "team members?" he asked curiously staring at me. "Shepherd, Price, You, Roach, Myself, Joseph, Nikolai, Yuri and Ghost."

he looked at me indifferently, "Ghost someone new? No face?" he said as he went through the files.

"Never." I replied as i sighed softly, "I don't know much about him either John, he's been with the military since '01." she says as she sat down in her office chair.

you really didn't know much about this...Ghost, you'd only been Commander for 3 weeks now, have met the guy though, got caught in an explosion from an uncleared enemy, he pulled you into him and jumped out of a window, keeping you as safe and sound as possible in the process, but from what you've heard, he's 6'2, built, and a prick.

unfortunately the Colonel assigned you to the same regiment he's in, so you'll be seeing him, giving him orders, having to listen to him all day... wonderful.

"oh well, he can't be too bad, remember to get some rest Commander." soap said as he excused himself.

you looked to your right and saw a pile of paperwork and missions you still have to assign to the others before your mission tomorrow.

you started shuffling around and arranged the files with the soldiers suited for the missions, and then, you fell asleep on your desk.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿: 5:15AM

you were woken up by a loud knock on your door.

your head shot up and you rubbed your eyes, giving a loud, "enter." to whoever was outside.

you hadn't slept that long, or at all for that matter, in the past year, so this person better have a good fucking reason for this rude awakening.

"Sorry commander, i was just wondering where you were since we're leaving for the mission in 45 minutes and i didnt see you anywhere." he spoke softly and tenderly in that Scottish accent he had.

You replied in your Russian tone, "no it's alright, I'll be there in 5, if you can tell everyone to meet me in the board room please." he listened closely and nodded while closing the door.

you rushed to your room, got dressed into your war gear, tied your hair and took off your mask slightly to brush your teeth, putting on your own mask.

you walked into the board room and saw that everyone was there, but you still had to ask, "we missing a person?" McTavish just looked around and shook his head no.