𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2: 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 {R&E}

☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤.

You were cramped between ghost and soap so you had to wait for atleast one of them to get out, which soap took the honours of doing aswell as ghost as he pulled you out by your waist.

"that wasn't necessary lieutenant." you said, stepping away from him. "force of habit, you looked uncomfortable."

"it made me uncomfortable to know someone can lift me up with such ease, if you can do it so easily who knows what can happen on the battlefield?" you said as you gave him one last look and walked away.

Ghost's POV:

i helped her out of the car since i saw she was still walking with a limp since the explosion of our earlier mission where i couldn't protect her, my -now- commander, who ordered me to seek thoroughly through the area.

i felt bad.
for the first time in a while, i felt bad.

i knew I didn't have to but I don't know how to say im sorry otherwise. and from the way she's talking about what could happen on the battlefield she still hasn't forgiven my stupidity.

I'll have to keep my guard up around her, she's the commander so they'll go for her first as a hostage.

Normal POV:

you walked onto the base, seeing all sorts of gadgets and equipment. you were really only focused on getting into a shower at the moment since it was like 7:30pm and your body was begging you for some sleep.

that was when you looked over to your left to see some pervert you hoped to never see again.
Graves.

you stood tall and lowered your gaze. "Captain, long time no see." he says in a confident tone. "could've been a lot longer without me minding Graves, It's Commander now." you replied.

he reached out his hand to you and caressed your shoulder. you shuddered under his touch, cringing at every movement.

"its been too long baby. ive missed you" you winced at his gross actions, you were about to knock him unconscious, until you felt his hand getting gripped away and him disappearing from sight.

you looked to your side to see ghost setting down Graves' unconscious body. "come with me" he says huskily as he darted into a random direction.

you followed close by, leaving Graves' men to inspect him.

you got into what you assumed was Simon's room, before being pulled into a hug, impacting straight into a soft, built, chest.

"you alright there y/n? he done anythin' other than touch your shoulder?" he asked in a low tone, his accent deepening. "no...he didn't do anything else."

you felt his breathing steady and his heartbeat hitch at the sound of you saying his name as he let you go. "you looked uncomfortable, I'll protect you from him, can see he has you in a psychological chokehold since you shut down whenever he's near or even mentioned." he stated calmly

you stared into his eyes and pulled up your balaclava for him to see the scarring on your lips. "well he did do this to me early back, he couldn't take no for an answer and tied me up and cut my lips forcing me to 'watch my mouth' and what i said." you said to ghost.

he stared at your lips, the lines tracing them, instinctively reaching out to touch them, you slightly whimpered as they were sore since you bit your lip earlier with Graves not to make a sound.

"Even if i haven't seen it all, i know you're already beautiful just by looking at your lips, I'll keep you safe this time commander, with all my might." he said as his hand fell to your chin, pulling it upwards so you looked at him.

your gaze softened as his did too. "Ghost," you started as you got his full attention. "do me one favour." you asked him

"and that'll be?" he asked in his thick British accent. "kiss me, just this once."

"your wish is always my action, commander." he said as he lifted his own mask and exposed his own beautiful lips to you, they looked surprisingly soft.

he leaned in towards you, "can i?" he asked just for reassurance. "i just told you to, yes, kiss me Simon." and that was all he needed before you pulled your face into his and started making out with you.

he licked your lip, asking you to open them, which you obviously did without a doubt. his tongue explored your mouth and danced with yours before he went back to kissing your lips, to your neck, to your collarbone, before he stopped himself.

"should we go on with this y/n?" he asked while looking into your eyes, "yes Simon, please." you asked him in a seductive tone.

"d'you know how much i fuckin' love it when you say my name y/n?" he said as he pulled your waist close to him and started kissing your neck further, before there was a knock on the door, Ghost broke away from you and stood against the wall.

"Ghost, they're asking for you in the board room." Gaz spoke as you sighed and pulled your mask over your face again fully.

"I'll be there in five." Ghost said as you heard him walking away. you looked over at ghost, who obviously had his face completely covered again.

"guess we'll be savin' that for next time eh?" he chuckled as he left your room, "see ya in five Grim." and he left, you walked out of his room.

"this fucker." you muttered to yourself, Russian peering through.

you spoke things over with everyone in the board room, along with Ghost, took your shower and went to bed, only to lie there the entire night, aimlessly staring at the ceiling, mind blank.

until you heard a knock on your door.
Graves.
shit.

you sent a message to Ghost, hoping he'd be there on time.

Graves knew you didn't sleep, he was mostly the reason why too.

"come on princess open u-" you heard a thud behind the door. you unlocked the door and got greeted by ghost standing over a yet again unconscious Graves, dragging him into the lounge area to look as if he had passed out on the couch.

you pulled Ghost into your room and locked the door. your room was sound proof so no one could hear inside.

"you really meant it huh?" you asked as your arms hung around his neck, refferring to his earlier conversation of protecting you.

"of course darlin', he's a prick." he said as he picked you up and placed you on your bed.

" try getting some sleep commander, I'll be here." he said as he slid his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

you just closed your eyes and waited to be taken away into the sweet abyss of sleep.

which you were.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2: 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 {R&E} - completed

☾☾☾☽☽☽

𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟: 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3: 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍 {R&E}