𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3: 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍 {R&E}

☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙖, noticing how peaceful his eyes are when he sleeps. you sighed and looked over at the clock on the wall to see it was almost 5:30 am which meant there was only 30 minutes left before you went on mission.

you lightly shook Ghost, "Simon, wake up." you said as his eyes fluttered open. "it's almost 5:30am" you said as his sleepy expression melted your heart," thanks love, I'll get going" he said as he turned to the side and got off the bed.

"see you later darlin' " he said as he closed the door. 'Ghost? calling me love and darling? i must still be asleep' you pinched yourself just to be sure, but to no avail, you were awake.

you got up and showered, got dressed etc. (a/n: y'all know the routine by now.) you went to the conference room. and saw that most of the seats were empty.

"where's everyone?" your accent shot through to McTavish who was shape assorting the cups at the water machine.

"don't know, they've all been asleep till you came in." his sleepy scottish voice spoke softly. "strange, well once it's 5:45 I'd like you to get everyone and tell them i need to speak to them." you asked as he curtly nodded his head and continued his business.

'What a strange man indeed.' you thought to yourself as you went outside to take in the morning shades in the sky. "when did you get here hermòsa?" that smooth spanish accent spoke softly not to scare you.

"oh, hi there Alejandro, i thought nobody was awake yet so i came outside to look at the sunrise." you explained as you shoved your hands into your pockets.

"i suppose it is gorgeous, like you." he said slightly smirking. (no honestly i swear this man is romance deprived asf) you chuckled and thanked him.

"Commander, they're waiting for ya" Soap called from the doorway. "on my way." you replied as you reached your hand out to Alejandro to get him up.

"Would you like doing the honours of explaining our plans to them?" you asked him as you two walked inside beside each other. "if it would satisfy you, yes." he replied with a smirk.

you hadn't noticed a skull faced man who was hearing it all and getting a bit jealous.

you walked into the conference room and sat at the end of the table as Ghost came to sit beside you and Alejandro began talking.

you were listening intently until a hand crept it's way up your thigh. "Ghost-" you whispered quickly, soft and demanding.

he chuckled at you and moved his hand up higher. you stuck one of your hands under the table and traveled his crotch to find a bulge.

you were shocked at his size, caressed it and teased as Ghosts eyes started squinting as he lost focus. you stopped when Alejandro ended the conference, leaving Ghost with a grumpy expression.

you got up and walked out of the building towards the group of trucks waiting for you and your team.

Ghost eventually came out of the building. and Alejandro began driving off behind the others. on the way there you drove through the same town again, there were people with guns on the streets per usual.

"we'll be arriving at the base where they're keeping Hassan in a few minutes, prepare yourselves" Alejandro stated as you drove through a series of buildings and trees.

you reached a clearing and a house up ahead. to not raise suspicion, you all infiltrated the area on foot, the darkness helping you stay undercover.

you were all spread out to cover more ground you held up your AK- 47 in front of you incase there'd be trouble.

which there was.

you heard firing from your left, you looked over at Alejandro and his men being fired at. You pulled out the Locus that was resting on your back to clear out most of them.

"thank you Commander." Alejandro spoke over the comms "no problem, let's keep moving" you stated before switching your guns and continuing through. you all stopped at the front gate and they sent you and Ghost inside to 'take care' of the guards.

you took the left he took right, you walked up behind two, twisting their heads off, slit anothers neck and paralyzed another from the neck down and pressed his vocals cords shut so he couldn't make a noise.

you got into the room where Hassan was supposed to be, only to be surprised by Ghost standing there holding a note.

'fuck.'

he got away. You looked over to the window which was opened, most likely used to escape from when you saw something, something horrific.

"RPG!!" you yelled as you grabbed Ghost and ran out of the room, but to your luck the missile had already hit the lower floor you had just got to. the roof crumbling ontop of you and Ghost.

he jumped you down before the roof hit you, using himself as a shield. you could only remember being pushed to the ground and from there on complete black...

silence...

until you had fluttered open your eyes. you pushed off the heavy rubble and concrete slabs on you, and inspected your physical health.

"a gash into my left leg, a broken arm, left, a cut into my neck. medical help is needed urgently by 87% if I don't disinfect myself." you spoke as you stood up.

"ammunition...three mags, one half the others full, AK-47 equipped to back, Locus lost in rubble. Fuck." you said as you limped over the broken building to look for your sniper, only to see it in the hands of "Ghost! you're alive!" you said slightly louder as you limped over to him.

he was leaning against a tree, looking like he was just miserable until his eyes lit up when you saw you.

you ran up to him and he pulled you into him. "of course, I'll be with you, always." you whisper into your ear as you hugged him.

"Where is everyone? have you tried working the comms?" you asked as you pulled away.

"i did, comms are down." he said as he pushed the button on the side for you to hear the static.

"shit, my leg hurts." you said as you looked over to see a river in the distance.

"how's your physical analysis?" you asked as he just stared into your eyes. "I haven't checked yet." he replied.

"allow me to do the honours?" you asked as you bent down looking at his legs, seeing bruises all over but no wounds, up to his abdomen, pulling off his tactical gear and pulling up his shirt to see bleeding, internal bleeding.

your heart raced. you let go of his shirt and turned him to face the tree as you inspected his back, trying your best to keep focused on the bruises and not his toned muscles or anything else for that matter.

"Ghost we might have a problem." you said as you pointed to his stomach.

"Yes Commander?" he asked as he looked down to see the dark purple spreading.

"well that doesn't look good." he said while looking back up towards you. "i have a medical degree luckily, but I'll need some water for this, and its gonna hurt."

you pointed towards the river mentioned earlier," lets go." you stated as you started trailing towards it, Ghost following closely behind you.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3: 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍 {R&E} - completed

☾☾☽☽☽

𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟: 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4: 𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 {𝖱&𝖤}