Chapter 7: Training {R&E}

☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎

I looked up at Ghost, a playful stare. "Jealous?" i asked as i stepped back from him as he stepped closer. "Fuck yeah." he said in a husky voice as he placed his hands on the table behind me, trapping me as i gazed up at him.

"What's your plan now princess?" he asked playfully. "I don't have one at the moment." I said softly as i felt my butt pressing onto the edge of the table.

a dark chuckle left his lips as he gazed down at my body. "you're so beautiful." he said softly as he got closer, forcing me to sit on the table with him between my legs.

"you don't look too bad yourself, Lieutenant." i replied as i felt his arms slither around my waist. "Better than the new guy?" He asked lowly as he looked into my eyes menacingly, as if my answer would decide his actions.

"I'm still deciding." i said playfully, knowing how to pull his ropes. his gaze became dark. "maybe i should just show him you're mine?" he asked as he leaned closer to my neck.

"how do you plan to do that?" i asked curiously. he only chuckled for an answer. "To be honest i don't care if you like him or not, as long as i get to keep getting you like this i don't even care if you marry the guy. As long as i keep to get you all to myself like this." he said as he kissed my neck. "So you like this? Having a new player in the game?" i asked him playfully as my hands gripped onto his shoulders.

"Hell yes, darling, it's thrilling." he said in a husky voice as he kissed my neck, leading up my jaw as he pulled on my mask slightly.

"take it off for me darling." he asked nicely. "Ghost, we can't." i said exasperated. he whined as i pushed him away from me.

"why not darlin, please?" he asked playfully as he pulled me into him by my waist. I sighed and shook my head. "No. I have to go help König." I said as i left the room. Not hearing his footsteps behind me i walked to König's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it almost instantly.

He looked down at me with an unreadable expression in his eyes. "Yes Grim?" he asked softly as he leaned against the top of doorframe with his one arm as the other was in his pocket, he loomed over me as i looked up at him.

"want me to help you train or not?" i asked nonchalantly. He chuckled softly. "I understand." he said as he stepped out of his room and closed the door behind him.

"I'll show you to the combat grounds." i said in a monotone voice as i walked in front of him. I heard him hum in response

When we reached the combat grounds they were empty. I took off my sweatshirt. leaving me in my tank top, cargos and boots.

"come on König." i motioned for him to step closer as he pulled off his vest and was left in his green compressed shirt, cargos and boots.

"we'll do close combat first." i suggested as he nodded and before i knew it his hand was around my neck and my back was on his chest as we hit the ground.

I gasped and looked back at him, his eyes squinted under his mask as he focused, I swiftly pulled his arm away and locked him in an armbar, he tapped and layed there as i got up i looked down at him.

"How about we do some groundwork first?" i suggested with a giggle as i got into a mount position over him. My knees on either side of him, my ass on his stomach and my arms above his head.

I saw his eyes scanning my figure as i showed him what moves to do as he did them almost perfectly every time.

We moved on to basic takedowns. He threw me to the ground but never allowed me to hit the ground, catching me before i did.

"You shouldn't do that, you should let me fall." I stated as i stood up. "Sorry, I just can't get it over my heart." He said as he looked down at my body.

"It's rude to stare, you know?" I said playfully as he looked into my eyes again. "Oh please, the first thing you did when we met was stare, and i saw what you were staring at, Commander." he said as he pulled my waist closer to him.

"Oh? is that so?" I asked him curiously. "You made it quite obvious, love." he said softly as he leaned his chin onto my head.

"I haven't even seen your face but i just know you're beautiful." he said softly as he hugged me. I chuckled softly as i leaned my head against his chest. It was surprisingly soft. "Thank you.." i muttered as he pulled away,

"enough for today, we'll continue this tomorrow." i said as i stepped away from him, feeling my blush fade.

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest as his arms rested on my waist. "we don't have to stop this... y/n.." he said softly.

I blushed heavily as i looked up at him. I lifted my hand an lifted his mask slowly, before he nods as i pull it over his forehead as he does the same with mine.

we stare into each other's eyes, memorising the other's face as though we wouldn't see it again. My lips curled into a smile as i leaned up, feeling his hands spread out and pick me up as i wrapped my legs around his waist.

I slung my arms around his shoulders as i kissed him, his one hand cupped my ass, keeping me in place as his other hand grabbed my hair, pulling my head closer as his lips wandered mine.

my hands wandered his defined body as i got lost in the kiss before i felt someone looking, I opened my eye slightly to see Ghost walking past the grounds, just as he was about to look i threw Königs mask over my head, hiding our kiss.

I slid my tongue into his mouth, earning a moan from him as his hand squeezed my ass more, I pulled away,

"I think Ghost saw us..." König smirked, "So?" he asked playfully.

"I have something like this going on with him, too." i admitted softly, he smiled. "So it's a game? I love those." he said cutely, i laughed as he set me down.

"I don't mind sharing you." he said as he kissed my forehead before pulling down the masks again, I looked over to where Ghost was, seeing him walking past the grounds to the main building.

"I'll see you tomorrow, ja?" he asked cutely, I nodded as i walked after Ghost.

Chapter 7: Training {R&E} - completed.

next chapter -  Chapter 8: Italy {R&E}