The Journey Begins

Kazuha POV

Debut. A word that every trainee of the K-pop world wants to hear. I am one of those trainees who are lucky to hear that word.

Along with the others called, Chaewon and Sakura, former Iz*one members, and Yunjin and Eunchae. To be part of a new rookie group is massive, but being a part of people who have the same dream as you? Is more massive.

We are now in the office of the CEO, looking at each other. Awkwardness fills the room. Glancing at whatever your eyes land on.

"Hello girls, I just want to say that you are here in this room for a reason, and that reason is you work hard. This is the result of all the sacrifices you've made. Congratulations to all," Chaewon cut the silence.

Chaewon, I've seen her perform before. A girl with good vocals and seriously good dancing abilities.

"Hi too! I'm Sakura! Nice to meet all of you! You did great everyone! Let's work hard!" Sakura followed.

Sakura, a Japanese girl like me. She is a nice and cheerful girl. The eldest among girls here. The way she speaks is so energizing, even her words have positivity around them.

"H-hello to everyone! I'm Yunjin. The road has been rough yeah? The important thing is we made it. Congratulations everyone!" Yunjin said and clapped which made me and the other girls laugh too.

Yunjin. A former Produce 48 contestant, the show that created the former group we know as IZ*ONE. Though she was eliminated in the past show, that didn't stop her from becoming an idol.

"H-hi, I'm Eunchae. I-I'm pleased to meet you, please take care of me, and let's work hard!"

Eunchae, the youngest among all of us. She was a shy one, but from her eyes, I can see her determination to improve and work.

Now that they finished, it's my time to speak up.

"Hi everyone, I'm Kazuha. It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can succeed together happily!" I said in a cheery tone and I saw them smile widely at me.

"That we will try to do, but I'm confident that we will," Chaewon answered which garnered a nod from all of us.

"And that's what we want. Not that you will be the pride of the company but you will also be together for a long time," the CEO entered also known as Bang Si Hyuk.

We all stood up and bowed to the CEO and he gestured for us to sit again.

"Now that you are all here, we've watched your evaluations, your will, your improvements. Congratulations to all of you, you will debut under the HYBE," Mr. Bang Si Hyuk said.  Making me and the other girls cheer.

"*giggle* Okay, I'm glad that you all are on the same page. Now, I want to ask you all, what do you want to call your group?" The CEO asked which made us think.

"Well, any suggestions?" Chaewon raised.

"Well, seeing that we all here are fearless, maybe something that signifies braveness?" Yunjin suggested.

"Courageous?" Eunchae also answered.

"I like fearless," Sakura said.

"I like Fearless too," I agreed with Sakura's choice.

"Fearless hmm? Like I'm Fearless? The more you say it the more I like it," Yunjin said which made us nod in agreement.

"But it's quite simple right?" Eunchae pointed out.

"Then let's make an anagram of it," The CEO chimed in which made us gasp at the good idea.

"Yes!" "That's good!" "That's interesting!"