Figuring Out

Kazuha entered their dorm as quiet as possible in the shadows, hiding herself from the expected questions from her members. Seeing the lights are off, Kazuha sighed deeply in relief thinking she is safe for the night from the bombardment of questions from her members.

Pushing the door as soft as possible, Kazuha achieved a mission which is closing the door without any noise, even creeks were not heard. Being proud of herself, Kazuha turned around but also the lights in their dorm opened, making her drop a heartbeat.

The lights showed the dorm’s furniture and the other Le Sserafim members who were sitting in the living room, looking at the door where Kazuha just entered. The latter gulped in nervousness as she saw the piercing laser stare at her, everyone… well not Eunchae as she just sits there happily watching her unnie get scolded

Kazuha shrunk like a small puppy as she walked towards them with head hung low, avoiding the stare that her members were giving her.

“Ehem— Where did you go Nakamura Kazuha-ssi?” Chaewon asked, with her high-pitched tone and strong release of words. Kazuha shudders with her but makes her way to a seat facing them.

“Eunchae said you left the dorm without telling us,” Sakura said and this made Kazuha look at the youngest with squinted eyes. Eunchae felt this and decided to act innocently, also avoiding the glare of her beloved unnie.

“Also, our manager didn't know that you left but when we called Eunji unnie, she said that you and Y/n went on an adventure~ Can you please enlighten us all?” Yunjin spoke this time and the one being interrogated was more than surprised this time. Kazuha's soul just got shot openly as she looked at her members whose previously serious are now smirking at her with sometimes releasing a chuckle.

Eunchae is the first one to break the stoicness and laughed out loud while clapping at her unnie’s situation. Chaewon smiled and walked towards Kazuha then eventually sitting beside her.

Chaewon being the leader she is has the responsibility of knowing and understanding her members, though she can't pinpoint what's the problem of each member but she can feel it when someone is going through something. With this, Chaewon grabbed Kazuha's hands, making the latter look at her and said

“Heh, don't worry about us getting angry as we know you are someone who is responsible,” Chaewon softly said to her group mate.

“H-how did you know?” Kazuha stuttered while questioning her members. This time, another member chimed in and sat beside Kazuha as well.

“Y/n oppa is a good man. Ya think he will never update us? He even sent some of your photos enjoying the trip,” The maknae said while giggling, infecting the others with brightness in life.

“Also, Y/n has been scolded by our manager but Eunji unnie protected him,” Yunjin spoke this time and her sentence got everybody to laugh as Eunji was ready to kill a bug just to defend Y/n. Kazuha looked at them, still sus on everything but decided to shrug it off as there's nothing to lose.

“So no one is angry right?” Kazuha made sure about this and her members shook their heads, giving her relief and some sort of calmness.

“Thank you. I was really scared that questions would pile up on me,” Kazuha sighed deeply as chuckles from her members with the maknae leading the way were getting louder.

“Unnie,” Eunchae called out, making Kazuha look at her curiously. “What is it Eunchae?” Kazuha responded.

“Didn't know you could do a Mission Impossible movie,” Eunchae laughed while Kazuha facepalmes as the second wave of embarrassment hit her dignity.