Day Off

Kazuha POV

"Unnie, are we doing something today?" I asked Chaewon unnie and she shook her head, making me nod.

"Why did you ask? Something boggling in your mind?" Chaewon unnie asked with a hint of concern in her voice. I smiled gleefully and her little actions made me happy, she is truly a great leader.

"Nothing, Just asking," I said, making her nod.

Me and my members are now in our dorm as a free day is ahead of us. While the day is free, I don't know what I'm going to do with it. Plopping on the carpet, I rolled and rolled and rolled not knowing what to do on such a beautiful day.

"Hey girl, are you a cinnamon? Because you make me roll," Yunjin unnie said to me, who was sitting on the sofa while hugging a bowl of popcorn.

"Hah! That's such a lame joke," Eunchae remarked and grinned evilly. The American girl scoffed while Chaewon unnie laughed at the side, liking the sudden roast from the youngest.

"Quiet down people! I'm stitching here!" Kkura-chan suddenly spoke up while holding up her equipment. Sakura's Knitting Products doesn't sound bad if you ask me.

I then sat up in a lotus form and stretched until the level of satisfaction was met, did y'all experience that? Anyway, while doing so, my mind came up with a great idea and that is for me to go to the gym.

"Looks like Zuha's lightbulb has opened," Yunjin unnie said, making me look at her.

"How did you know t-that?" I said and squinted my eyes at her, making her chuckle.

"Prolly because of your habit of smiling when you think of something?" Eunchae said and sat beside me, wearing her iconic gummy smile.

"Exactly," Yunjin unnie answered, making me scoff.

Opening my phone, the blasts of notifications greeted me from all my social accounts which is now an everyday thing. Looking at everything, I saw a chat head that piqued my interest, it made me perk up and click on it.

°
Y/n🦆 •~•

"Heya~, you free today?"
sent 8:58 am

°

Y/n. I swear that this man is getting on my nerves, yet he is also the one who can make me happy, which is quite strange if you ask me, but I think it's because he's him.

With a smile appearing on my face, I texted back immediately, still interested in why he sent that message.

°

Y/n 🦆•~•

Heya~, are you free today?
sent 8:58am

I'm bored to death, you have any plans?
sent 9:02am

Nope, that's why I'm asking you...
sent 9:02am

Are you asking me on a date?
sent 9:03am

Hell nah! Maybe you like me? NO! I'm not asking you for a date!
sent 9:03am

°

I giggled at him as his messages told a lot more than usual, showing the naturally goofy Y/n. Without something on my mind on this day, I messaged him back accepting his invitation to hang out because I would rather have that instead of staying and doing nothing here at home.