First Day

Y/n POV

A couple of months have passed since I arrived at Starship and it's been a fun ride.

Meeting my sunbaes and getting along with them is awesome. Of course, controlling myself not to fanboy too much, hehe.

Also, I saw some actors under the label, and let's just say that they are crazy and so cool to be with. Some have intimidating looks but, don't judge a book by its cover.

Right now, I am in one of the practice rooms to enhance my skills in dancing. I've also got to see some of my fellow trainees and at first, it's hard to get along with them, understandable because I'm a foreigner, but as time goes by, we got to be friends.

"Okay. What's next to dance?" I muttered to myself and looked at the room's computer.

Scrolling through the web, looking for some fun and interesting songs.

"New Jeans? That's fun. Don't Wanna Cry by Seventeen sunbaenim? That's also fun," I muttered again.

At this time, It's just me, the mirror, the walls, and the floor working like a perfect symphony. Wait what?

*knock* *knock*

I looked at the door opening and it revealed Eunji. . . Eunji noona I mean.

Those couple of months also taught me things in the Korean language so yeah, the honorifics are now in place.

"Heya~ Y/n, what are you practicing?" Eunji noona asked.

"Just dancing to something I'm interested in noona," I answered.

"Noona huh? I'm just not used to being called noona by you," Eunji noona laughed while I shrugged.

"Better to be used by it noona. Also, why are you here?" I questioned Eunji noona.

"Oh right! I'm here to let you know about your school," Eunji noona answered which made me groan.

"Ughhhh. School? Do I really have to?"  I whined.

"Yah! You also need to learn you know?" Eunji noona scolded.

I pouted at Eunji noona and noona just laughed and patted my back.

"I know Y/n. I know. Just hold on for a little bit, knowledge is power you know?" Eunji noona encouraged me as I just looked at her annoyed.

Eunji noona laughs at me while I groan knowing that I will be inside a classroom again.

"I hate schools," I muttered while Eunji noona was laughing at my state.

"Don't be Y/n. I promise you that you will have fun in this school," Eunji noona said in confidence. I squinted my eyes at Eunji noona and she just shrugged.

"Okay, I trust you noona," I sighed and Eunji noona clapped in joy.

"Great! Now here," Eunji noona grabbed two envelopes from her bag and gave them to me.

"Two? Why are there two envelopes noona?" I asked.

"Talking to the company and the two schools are willing to accept you," Eunji noona said.

"Me? I don't even have my grades and credentials with me," I said and Eunji noona waved her hand.

"About that, your mother helps us with that," Eunji noona answered which made me nod in understanding.

"Really?! I gotta thank Mom after this," I muttered.

"And that you do. So, pick a school!" Eunji noona said with enthusiasm.