[0] Introduction

"The League of Villains"

A new year, a new me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is Y/N L/N, a villain in a world cluttered with heroes.

Not all heroes are good.

Some are greedy, some attention-seeking. Some with an actually good heart. Others with a hidden side.

This was why she became a villain. To change the world.

This unfair world treating the ones with quirks kinder than those without.

The villain who became known by the media as either Ghost or Rogue. A villain associated with the infamous League of Villains. That was her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N smiles cheerily, having a happy picnic with her mother and father.

She was not always like the evil villain the media knows.

"Mom? Where are you going?" Y/N asks with a tearful look in her eyes.

There was much more to Y/N than evil that made her a villain.

Y/N sneaks into the truck her mother was in with her quirk.

There was much more behind her villainy. It was not just villains that influenced her.

Y/N stares absentmindedly as she struggled to stay afloat in the ocean. The woman who loved her the most.

Where were the heroes when she needed them?

"MOM!" she shrieked in a flurry. She knew she was not strong enough to save her.

Where. Were. They?

Hero is just a title everyone loves to throw around and not one of them ever lives up to it.

No. One.
Not even All Might.

That was the day she decided she was done playing nice. No more playing goody-two shoes or pretending to be hero. She was done. Done with the world. Done with herself. Done with heroes.