[1] Attack on Camp

"Vanguard Action Squad"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The goods from Tomura have arrived!" Toga exclaimed, alerting the League, "He said there's enough for everyone so we should bring it with us."

"Toga! Let me see!" Y/N said in a daze.

"Throbbing... I'm throbbing." Muscular spoke, "Let's go, quick!"

"It's still early," Mustard reminded, "Didn't he say not to make a scene?"

"Right. He attacked us the moment he saw us, but now he's bossing us around."

"This time it's just the starting shot." Dabi stood up from the crate he sat on, "Those empty heroes will be brought down to create that bright future."

The Vanguard Action Squad

"I mean, I don't like this. It's not pretty." Toga complained, putting on her gear.

"You look so pretty Toga!" Y/N complimented, genuinely smiling.

"This was designed by some shady people, right?" Mustard added, "Forget what it looks like, it should do the job."

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying it's not pretty." Toga waved her arms around childishly as Y/N stood behind the two of them.

Y/N was wearing a vest full of weapons that she could use in case she needed them, since Y/N usually only uses her quirk for tricks and her own self for attacks. However, the only add-on she had was the gas mask since she was going to be attacking the students with Mustard.

Y/N walked over to Toga and patted her head gently as Magne approached them.

"Hey! I kept you waiting!" Magne was holding a large block of something.

"Work. Work..." Y/N guessed that that was Moonfish, seeing that only his mouth was exposed.

"There's eight of us." Dabi muttered as they overlooked the entire land of the U.A. training camp.

"I don't care, let me just do this! I'm so excited!" Muscular's hand twitched.

"Shut up, crazy bastard. Not yet." Dabi looked back, "We'll proceed when all eleven of us are here. Gathering a bunch of violent punks will only increase the risk. It's better to have a small group of veterans."

"We'll make them understand that their peace lies in the palm of our hands."

We hid out during the day, waiting for Twice, and Kurogiri to get ready.

Soon, it was time.

Mustard had already activated his quirk, the mist covering Y/N's line of sight. She groaned mentally, searching through the mist for a target. At the same time, Dabi had started a fire in the forest. The blue flickers of light floated into the air with the thick black smoke soon and the heroes were quick to notice it.