[2] Hero Ambush

"Plan Gone Wrong"

.

.

Y/N's quirk will be revealed in this chapter. Sorry for making you wait.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sorry, Shigaraki. I couldn't introduce myself that time." Y/N spoke up, "I'm L/N Y/N, on the run villain that is wanted for multiple murder cases and disappearances, that's the most important part."

"Huh." Shigaraki mumbled.

It appears the offender of the U.A. High camp attack call themselves the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. We saw this name, "The League of Villains", both in the USJ incident and the Hosu incident.

Among the victims of the training camp attack, was the child of pro-heroes Water Hose, both murdered by Muscular-

I can't help but think there's some sort of management problem at U.A. Even if my children wanted to be heroes, I could never enroll them-

The television was turned off.

"I'm so grateful for them giving us this much publicity." Shigaraki seemed to grin under the cover of the hand on him. Y/N was busy patching up her injuries in another room, but soon joined them together. "Hey, don't you agree... Katsuki Bakugo?"

Bakugo glared at Shigaraki, clearly showing that he did not. "Shigaraki... I don't really think we can..." Y/N whispered reluctantly.

"Shut up." Shigaraki muttered to her.

"I'll say it again. Katsuki Bakugo, aspiring hero..." Shigaraki trailed off, "...would you like to join me?"

"Why don't you just die instead of talking nonsense?" Bakugo asked.

"That major incident is about to take place." he glared at the young boy.

"It's so strange, isn't it? Why are heroes being criticised? They were just slightly off the mark in dealing with this. Because their job is to protect you? But everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect?"

"Nowadays, heroes are so uptight, aren't they, Bakugo?" Shigaraki asked.

"The moment heroes start being compensated to protect people, they stop being heroes. That is Stain's teaching," Spinner added.

"This strange system that transforms people's lives into money and glory... and the society that defends this system with rules, citizens that blame the losers instead of encouraging them..."

"Our war is to question this. What does it mean to be a hero? What is justice? We'll make people decide for themselves whether this society is truly just. And we intend to win this fight. You like winning right?"