1

Eastwood high was not your normal school infact there was nothing normal about it.
This school was a highschool but it was also a college so there was chaos everyday. Their sports teams were a mess except for basketball, I'll tell you about that in a second. You had to sleep in dorms whether your in highschool or college, they didn't feed you, But it was a luxurious school and was very clean and well kept.

Back to Basketball, The reason the basketball team worked so well is because they're star player was Y/n Ross, y/n was great at the game plus she was a straight A student. She has played every position there is so they made her team captain.
She's also captain of the football team but she cares more about basketball. Let's see what she's up to rn shall we.

Y/n Pov
"Pass the fucking ball" I scream at Jamal who doesn't know what he's doing, I'm at practice rn but it's ending literally in 30 seconds of lemme introduce myself. I'm y/n
Um I play basketball and football I'm 19 oh and I'm intersex like I have a dick yeah thats me.

I leave practice and start walking towards my dorm when someone bumps into me, I look up from my phone to see Steve looking at me smirking "wsp bro what u want"? I say sliding my phone in my pocket "ion want shit u bumped into me, I'm just trynna take my girl to class" he says still smirking, I look to his side and my heart drops when I see who he's with. India, we sorta kinda have a history lemme explain.

Last year we were best friends until I told her I liked her but she ain't like me back. So we stopped being friends and she basically ghosted me, we would see each other in the halls and she would just ignore me. I don't blame her tho I was ugly as hell last year but I had a glow up so I'm good now. But seeing her with Steve knowing I don't like this nigga is just crazy and it breaks my heart she didn't even look me in my eye man.

I walk away with my head down as I hear Steve laughing behind me. I make it to my dorm and roll up the principal is Koo wit me so he let me share a dorm with my best friend Quincy so imma wait till he gets here so we can start getting ready for a lil party.

Quincy walks in with Ari and Ryan.
I hug them all and dap up Quincy, me and Ryan been sneaky links for a while now but nun serious though. Ari and Quincy been dating for a hot lil minute so we all hang out together all the time. We get ready and I put this on.

We head to the party that steve is  hosting

We head to the party that steve is  hosting. I know india gonna be there with that weak ass nigga  but I ain't trippin I got a game tomorrow and I'm just gon try and focus on that. We make it to the party and get out the car, "ight who's driving back to the dorms"? I ask, we all look at ari and she huffs "sick of this shit I swear y'all know how to drive" she says and we all laugh heading into the house.

When we walk in I'm instantly swarmed with girls as I walk toward my homies and dap them up. The night goes on I'm chillin with Ryan on a couch. "Question" she says I hum in response "How come you don't talk to india no more" she ask wrapping her arms around my neck Ryan and india are both on the cheerleading team and are pretty close india being the captain. "Some shit that happened last year" I say taking another drag from my blunt. She responds with a hum, I fall asleep and waken up by yall already know.