16

Right now the whole house is doing an interview for someone's podcast, "So who's the leader of the group?" the guy asks, making us all look at Jhene, "Her and Gabby are basically the people that hold us together," Summer says, making us nod agreeing. After asking a bunch of other questions he comes back to group questions "Have any of you dated" He asks making them look at me "Why y'all looking over here" I say laughing "All you playa" Summer says making me sigh "No none of us have dated" I say rolling my eyes "Who would most likely date out of everyone" He ask making them start laughing slightly "One at a time" Jhene says gesturing for Gabby to go "Y/n and Sza" She says simply "Y/n and Sza" Summer says making me throw my hands in the air "Yeah y/n and sol for sure" Lani says laughing "Gotta be them their made for each other" FT says smiling "Y/n and Sol, yall wanna see something" Ne says pulling out her phone, showing a picture of me and sol cuddling on the bean bag in the living room. Making me put my face in my hands "Okay we get it" Sol says laughing rubbing my back "I'm just saying we all seen the music video" D says making everyone agree "You could have chosen anyone for that" Summer says coming in "Well, I can explain that" She says making everyone start to listen "Y/n helped me write the song, I was showing respect to her" She says making them nod "were not dating I promise" She says "One last thing" Gabby says "Lets all show our lock screens" She adds making everyone lift their phones

"Lets hear the story behind these" the guy says to gabby "Mine is just a old school Mic in a dark room" She says making "This is a picture of me by the pool" summer says "A picture of me surfing" Lani says "Me and y/n smoking" Ft says making me smile "A waterfall" Ne says making sol lift her phone "I see what yall did" Sol says looking at her phone "What is it"? D asks "A picture of me and y/n in hawaii" She says shaking her head "Wow, Me and Sol" I say showing it "See what we mean"? Gabby says ending the whole thing. We move on with the interview until it's over and now we're all at home "Yo y/n you tryna smoke" FT asks making me nod "Im bouta stream though so come up here" I say walking up the stairs with sol. We go into my room, I set my stuff up and she lays on the bed eating her food. "Wsg chat" I say when i see people joining in "What yall wanna do today"? I ask clicking on random stuff. "Watch Kai's reaction to SZA's Music video." I say, reading aloud "Yall wanna do that"? I ask making everyone spam yes "Hold on chat" I say taking my headphones off "Sol, you wanna react to this with me" I say moving so she can see the video "Sure let me get chair" she says getting up and going to get one "I gotchu, sit in mine" I say wanting her to be comfortable, she sits down and I go grab two chair for me and FT. Seeing him come in.

"Alright we good" I say sitting down playing the video. He plays the video nodding his head and as soon as he sees me and sol he pauses it "What the hell" He says making us laugh "I'm not gon pause it no more" He says playing the video.

He watches the whole video through making faces and shit when he saw me and sol "Y/n you gotta see me bro" He says looking at the camera "Whenever you come to the A be ready to fight" he says and the video ends. "Damn he pressed yo shit" FT says handing me the blunt. "I'm not finna fight him" I say putting it out "Whatever, Goodnight yall" he says going back downstairs "Should I call him"? I ask sol making her nod and lay her head on my chest "Imma call him chat" I say getting my phone, facetiming him.

"Yo wsp with you" I say when he answers "I said what I said, when I see you it's up bro" he says "Im not finna fight you bro" I say calmly "Ight we can settle it differently" He says hanging up. I stream for a little while longer, ending it after a while "You tired"? I ask making her get up and nod "Ight" I say laughing, I turn off my pc and lay next to her on the bed. Making her instantly start cuddling me "Your cute asl" I say chuckling slightly making her smile and kiss my cheek. We just sat there in silence looking at each other, I want to kiss her but I d know if she wants me to "Just kiss me already" She said, looking me in the eyes.

There's my answer, I lean in and kiss her. It lasted for awhile, I took control sometimes she did, until we pulled away for air "Took you long enough" She says making me laugh "Goodnight" I say pulling her closer "Goodnight" she says into my chest.

A week later

I'm in the A right now and me and kai are figuring out how he can take his frustration out "2k" He says making me laugh "Yall nigga's are childish" Duke says laughing with me "I thought yall was just friends" Agent asks kai making him roll his eyes "We are but still, you my homie" he says referring to me "It was just a music video" I say tryna calm him down "You should have asked" He says folding his arms "Fine, Can I date Sza" I ask making agent and duke laugh, "I guess so" he says calming down "Damn kai your hard to work with" I say sitting down. I get a text from sza telling me she's outside, we're supposed to be going to get food and have a picnic. "Oh I gotta go" I say getting up, dapping them up and leaving. "Damn you look good" I say getting to her car seeing her standing at the passenger door. "Thank you" she says smiling, I grab the keys from her and open her door jogging to the other side after she's in.

"You figure things out with Kai"? She asks when I get in "Yeah, we're cool" I say before pecking her lips. "What you wanna eat" I ask going down the hill "I want something healthy" She says clicking stuff on the screen "Let's do starbucks" She says putting the address in "How yo morning been" I ask at a stoplight. "Good, I didn't really do anything" She shrugged, making me nod.

We arrive at starbucks and I help her out following her inside. She orders some breakfast shit and drinks, "The total is $24.62" The cashier says, making me pull my card out and pay. "You didn't have to do that" sol says smiling at me "I did, and i'll do anything for you" I say pulling her into a hug "Your cute" she says giggling.

We get our stuff and get back in the car on the way to the park, when we make it there we see that that shit is packed. "You got shades" I ask, making her look around her car to find two pairs for us "Let's just find a quiet place to chill". We find a place and end up having a great time until it's time for me to go back to the crib.

"Alright i'll see you tomorrow" I say pulling away from the hug "Get some rest you need it" She says before pecking my lips. I go inside after she pulls off. I take a shower and get right in bed cause I'm tired as hell. I had a great time though, Me and sol aren't officially dating but I like her and I can tell she likes me as well.

The Next Day

Right now I'm at the house because we hosting a pool party and this shit lit asf I won't hold you. But I duck off to my room cause my phone was getting blown up so I check what's going on. Ft sent me a text and told me to look at Sol's story. So I do just that, She posted a picture off her nails on a dudes head and it says "And he pays for my nails" Now I know I didn't pay for nobody's nails and I know that hair bro, There's only two people I know with ugly ass braids like that, Asap Rocky, and Travis Scott I just know its Travis I know it.

But listen I'm not trippin I'm single. And there's a million females downstairs tryna get my attention, Soo Let me attend to them. I'm done stressing over a female that shit is dead.

A/n: It's not much but here yall go a lil filler chapter, How y'all feeling about Sza? New update is coming soon. Love Yall, God bless.