14

-5 Months later-

My life is great, I'm doing amazing living my life as I should, but let me catch yall up. I put out my album and its putting up numbers. After that I gave the whole world a break and went MIA just to figure myself out. We ran into a couple of haters on the way to happiness but they quickly got dealt with, Oh you want an example? I will gladly give you one. Asap Rocky Tweeted and i quote "Going MIA after your bitch beats your ass is crazy '' So i definitely had to check him cause he must be crazy if he thinks he can speak on me, So the next time I saw him I beat tf outta him. Simple and thennn I tweeted "Yo Sap you lookin like me a couple weeks ago" How to get rid of a hater 101, take notes people.

Right now i'm in London getting ready to do an interview with Kick Game, let me lock in cause the camera's just started rolling "Y/n" Craig says dapping me up "Wsp bro how you doing" I ask, after awhile of just messing around we get into the real shopping "I heard that you really like dunks" Craig says walking us over to the dunks "Yeah these are my type of shoes, these or Kyries" I say pointing to the camera "You see something you like"? He asks making me look at them "I have every single one of these but this shoe right here" i say picking up the Dunk low Mink and Jewels "Let me get these in an 12 mens" say pointing to the shoe "By the way I really like your chain" he says looking at the one I got custom made that says Gyalis "Preciate it bro" i say looking down at it for a quick second "Can we talk about that song"? He asks, making me nod, smiling "You're from California, correct"? He asks making me nod again "How'd you do that carribean accent so well" He asks laughing when i almost trip "Uh Idk to be honest, I was dating a caribbean girl at the time, but idk im just good at accents" I shrug playing with the ball someone rolled me "Let me hear your english accent" he says smiling "what you want me to say"? I ask chuckling slightly "Anything" he says "Wsp bruv how are you doing" i say in a good ass english accent. After that i start rapping something random in a british accent "You gotta meet up with central cee or something" he says surprised "I would love to, pull up centch" i say talking to the camera "Ouu i like these a lot" i say grabbing The billie eilish high top ones "Can i get these to" i say talking to the lady behind the counter, she comes over and grabs them "Thank you beautiful" i say smiling making her laugh craig as well.

TIME SKIP

Rihanna's Pov

"Yes I regret it 100%" I say to my therapist "Why do you think you hit her" She asks making me think for a second "I thought with my emotions instead of my brain" I say crossing my legs, I've been going to therapy for 4 months now, To work on myself because what I did to y/n didn't make me feel good at all, I couldn't forgive myself for it which is why i'm here now.

Y/n pov

I just got to the house back in LA and I go upstairs because Sol's birthday is today so I gotta give her present to her. I go up to her room and knock on her door not getting and answer so i just go to my room waiting for her to get there, i decide to post something on my story for her it reads "Happy birthday to my dawg I love you Shorty" with a picture i took of her when we went to hawaii. Then i get bored so I get on live "Wsp guys'' i say when people start to join "No I'm not dating sza" I say chuckling slightly "Yeah i'm gonna stream with Kai and Wanum tonight" i say responding to that question "We gon play gta or sum maybe 2k idk yet" I say shrugging "Rubi Rose said I was Fine"? I ask getting excited cause she bad as hell "Yo Rubi, hit me up" i say making a lightskin face at the camera "Dont clip that" I say laughing "Im nominated for like 12 ama's i think, ts crazy as hell" i say shaking my head answering the question "Bro DDG cant guard me" i say laughing "He dont even hoop fr" i say answering the next question "Oh my god your back" Sol says coming in my room "What the hell" i say seeing her hair this girl cut ts off its short as hell "What" she says laughing "Why did you cut your hair" i say getting up going to her "I like it like this" she says playing with it a lil "This my jacket" i say looking at it "Yup" she says with a cute lil smile "This girl man" i say shaking my head at the camera "Oh happy birthday btw" i say accepting her hug but i accidentally rub my hand on her ass a lil making her laugh "My fault" i say into her shoulder "its fine, ty" she says "Bro were not dating" i say chuckling at the chat "Let me see" she says reading the chat "Your fans are funny" she says laughing slightly "We need to finish that song" she says while looking in my mirror thats infront of us, she then starts twerking on me out of nowhere "Damn" I say licking m lips looking down at her ass griding against my now erect member making her laugh and stop "For real though song needs to be done" she says getting serious "Where's FT"? I ask making her shrug "Come on" i say going downstairs to his room knocking on his door "Come in y/n" he says "How'd yk it was me"? I say opening the door "Because you always knock like you the police or something" He says laughing "Oh happy birthday Twin" he says to sza "Bro wtf is that" i say looking at the horribly rolled blunto on his dresser "I dint do it i swear" he says holding his hands up "This man right here is the worst roller in the world" i say putting the camera on him making him smack his lips "Fr though you wanna finish this song"? I ask making him nod and get up. "Alright im finna get off of here, Im streaming at like 11 so join up" I say ending the live sliding my phone into my pocket "Lets get it" FT says walking down to the studio us following.