9

So it's the day before valentines day and i'm at home with kai chilling. He's staying in LA for a couple weeks so I'm letting him stay with me cause my room is big as hell. "Bro you think she gon say yes" I ask "hell yeah, she broke up with asap rocky for you nigga" he says punching my shoulder playfully "Alright enough about me, wsp with you and Sza" I ask quietly cause her rooms across the hall and my doors open "We been texting and shit, I got her something for valentines day" he says rubbing his hands together "That's good, dont break her heart bro dead ass" i say jacking him up "ok ok" he says making me let him go "we should go mess with her" i say excitingly making him nod in agreement. We go into her and i see her laying down on her phone, so i decide to jump on her "Y/n get the fuck off of me" she says laughing so i roll over and lay next to her "Oh hi kai" she says getting up ad hugging him "why didnt i get a greeting and a hug" i ask grabbing her phone "Cause i have to spend every second of my day with your annoying ass" she says laying back down "Kinda rude im sick of you calling people annoying" i say before grabbing my phone seeing a missed call from Rob "Yall have fun" i say getting up straightening out my shorts ''Rih"? They ask making me nod and leave the room "Yo" i say when she answers the phone "Hey what ya doin" she says "Nothing much" i say sitting down "I can't make it to the valentines day thing you set up, i have a shoot" she says frantically "that's cool, all day"? I ask "Yeah probably" she says, making me confused "alright talk to you later '' I say hanging up. I don't know how to feel right now. I had a whole thing set up and I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. But work is work. I can't judge her, I lay down under my covers getting ready for bed "Kai'' i shout making him walk in "yo" he says making his presence known "You can have the set up i had for me and rih, she canceled'' i say without moving "damn you dead ass"? He asks "yeah, but i dont wanna talk about it just take Sol out tomorrow" i say making him nod and go back into her room. I turn the lights out and slowly drift off into sleep.

NEXT DAY

So it's valentine's day... i been sitting in bed doing nothing all day

I'm waiting for Kai to get back so we can stream. He took Sol out to eat and then I had this desert picnic in an open field with hot air balloons and shit for me and rih but yk things happen. Kai should be back any minute now. I already got up and took a shower so i'm ready. "Yo y/n" he says coming in "wsp how was the date" i ask turning my setup on "It was fye as hell thank you man" he says sitting in the chair next to me. He gets on his twitch and we start the stream quickly.

"Yo chat, we got y/n on this shit" he says dapping me up "yurr" i say laughing "Happy valentines day yall" i say flashing a charming smile towards the camera "So today, me and y/n are gonna be looking at some of the tweets yall make about her'' he says sharing his screen and going to twitter "Imma just type in y/n ross'' he says hitting the search bar. For that part of the stream we just get my reaction to some of the stuff my fans say about me, most of them being freaky but some sweet "Ight now that that's over with" he says, clicking on the regular feed. Which was a very bad idea, i look at the screen and see a picture of rih and asap walking out of an restaurant looking all happy and shit from the shade room, the caption reading "Asap rocky and rihanna spotted outside of Santa Monica today at 2" i read that and im instantly mad why does every female i get close to play me bro. She told me she was going to a shoot, everything fell silent and I got up out of my chair grabbing my keys and leaving.

I don't know where i'm going to go but i need to be far away from anyone especially Robyn

I pull into the driveway of the cabin seeing a car that looks familiar as fuck. I park and get out seeing no one inside the car.

I go inside the cabin hearing soft humming coming from the kitchen. I go inside the kitchen seeing Sol and Saweetie in there writing songs.

"Bro y'all scared the shit outta me" I said laughing, "Hey y/n, what's going on" Sol asks after laughing "just needed some space from everyone right now" I said sitting down next to them.

"Same here we needed to write some songs and shit to" D says quietly "What's wrong y/n/n?" Sol asks, putting her arm around me.

"It's just some relationship shit" I say relaxing a bit "Rihanna?, What happened" they asks making me huff "I've been planning something for valentines day for a week and she just canceled on me" I say feeling sad all over again "Maybe she just had something to do it's okay y/n" D says comforting me

"She told me she had a shoot, but the internet is saying she's with asap so I don't know i'm over it" I say starting to cry, listen I didn't wanna cry over a girl but when shit like this happens consistently it's kinda hard to hold back the tears.

"Aw y/n I'm sorry that happened, listen to me, your a strong, hard working, mindful, and kind person" D says "Plus your fine as fuck, so at this point it's all on her" Sol adds making me laugh a bit wiping my tears.

"Can't be all on her because this is the fourth situation I've had like this" I say looking down "you just haven't found the right one yet it's okay y/n, just take some time to yourself, be single and have fun"

"You're right," I say, smiling at the idea. I just need to tell Robyn now. "Enough of me, What about you and Kai"? I ask, feeling better.

"He's okay he just has a lot of hoes and I can't do that plus I'm older than him ion like that shit, I like his tats though" she says ranting "I feel where your coming from, just tell him y'all want to be friends" I say getting up and going to the livingroom to sit down. Making them follow D sits next to me and Sol surprisingly sits on my lap. "You should call her, the media could have done anything" she says seeing me staring off into space, "idk man" I say opening my phone. Fuck it, I facetime her and she doesn't answer instead she texts me and says "can't talk right now" so I just leave it alone

"This is a nice ass cabin" I say looking around, we came together and bought a lil getaway cabin for the house just cause we were bored. "Oh shit I gotta go I have a meeting" D says getting up, grabbing her bag and leaving.

"Then there were two," Sol says, sliding off of my lap. We chill in the living room for a while watching movies and eating tacos before falling asleep on the couch cuddling.

I'm woken up out of my sleep by my phone ringing. Seeing it's Rob I answer half sleep, "yo" I say tiredly "sorry for calling so late I was busy" she says quietly "oh I know, how was your date"? I ask looking down, seeing Sol laying in my stomach, making me smile "Oh you saw" she said "yeah it's all over the internet along with my reaction to it, pretty embarrassing" I say calmly. Sol starts stirring around in her sleep beginning to wake up "y/n go back to sleep" Sol says "y/n where are you'' Rob asks confused

"That's the same question I should have been asking you" I said shaking my head "y/n just let me explain" she says quietly "I think I'm gonna be single for awhile Rob" I say turning the TV off "y/n are you serious"? She asks getting upset "so serious, I wish I was kidding, you thought I was just gonna forgive you, you lied and went out with your ex on valentines day, come on now, have a nice life Rihanna" I say before hanging up the phone and going back to sleep. I know that was kind of harsh but I was hurt so I don't care.

TIME SKIP

It's been 3 months and it's also met day, and you won't believe who my date to the met is, Anastasia. After the me and rob situation she hit me up and basically wanted me to be her sneaky link nothing serious, but now her and her boyfriend are fighting so she wants to make him jealous. You get the point, but were on our way to the met right now and i'm wearing (picture jack harlow 2022 met)

AFTER THE CARPET

MET GALA AFTER PARTY

Were at the after party and i changed clothes im just wearing something chill anastasia went off with her friends i'm just sitting in a chair all alone in a corner chillin, until i hear the voice i've been trying to forget for 3 months, "hi" she says quietly sitting next to me "hey" i say calmly not tryna attract any attention "how are you" she says, her face relaxing "i'm doing alright, you"? I ask, rubbing my hands on my pants nervously "could be better, i missed you though" she says putting her hand on top of mine stopping it "I'm sure you did, you and rakim back together"? I ask looking in his direction catching him glaring at me with a daring look in his eye "Not necessarily" she says following my daze shaking her head no to the man making him stop looking at me and whatever he was planning on doing "I'm gonna go i'll catch you later" i say feeling uneasy about that whole situation. I get up texting Stassie that I'm leaving and head to my hotel after she says she's gonna ride with kylie. What a night man i'm ready to get in bed asap.