Make Up Part. 2

Previously

Author P.O.V

"So umm....the teacher is gonna be late" Jimin mumbled as Yoongi smaked his lips in return not to be annoying out of awkwardness. "Jimin can-" Jimin felt a tear running down his cheek just by the sound of his voice. "Yoongi you're gonna graduate soon focus on your studies it's just like it's always been you say you hate me and I pretend I don't care just...brothers" Jimin walked off knowing he'd breakdown he didn't want this but he knew that it wouldn't work out if forgave someone who never meant it.

"Jimin why'd you do that" Taehyung asked once he finally spotted Jimin in the hall. "First off your supposed to be in class secondly I can't be in a relationship that's based of arguing all we ever do is argue I'm so quick to forgive but he never means it" Taehyung cocked his head to the side listening to Jimin. "I understand that Jimin but we all know Yoongi isn't the best at showing feelings but he's trying...when you argue he may not know why he's apologizing but at least he knows he's in the wrong" Taehyung placed a kiss on Jimin forehead like he used to do and walked off.

"Maybe he's right" Jimin looked over at Yoongis direction and noticed talking to the one girl that had it out for their relationship Hee Yeon. Jimin tried to walk away feeling a panic attack coming on whenever he had a panic attack he slipped into little space. Once he passed by Yoongi, Yoongi heard his cries. He walked away from the girl he was talking to without explaining. Once Yoongi had reached outside where Jimin was he had already slipped into little space. "Chim Chim" Yoongi said in a questionable tone. "You hurt Jimin, YoYo" Jimin said in a cute voice, yet full of pain. Yoongi looked in little Jimin eyes, they still held the same amount of hurt. "I know YoYo is sorry, I get scared that's why I don't express my feelings" Jimin looked Yoongi in eyes trying not to cry harder.

"Why YoYo sorry" Little Jimin asked. Yoongi looked down before answering. "I'm always sorry, I always hurt Jimin-shi. I'm sorry cause I never try to understand Jimin-shi. I yelled at jimin-shi for trying to help me. I should've been there for him too" This was the most Yoongi has ever expressed himself, to anyone since Jimin was born. He used to an outspoken kid till Jimin parents changed. "Do you love Jimin-shi and Chimmy" Jimin asked in a whiney voice. Using his tiny hands to wipe his tears. "Of course I do, I never stopped loving him" Yoongi kissed little Jimin forehead. "We love you too" Jimin said the same voice a kid would use when they got candy. Out of no where Jimin collapsed. Yoongi knew he was getting out of little space.

As he held Jimin he knew Jimin probably wouldn't be as accepting as little Jimin. Is this how Jin feels? Yoongi asked himself before Jimin started to wake up. "Yoongi" Jimin said still trying to keep his eyes open. Yoongi helped Jimin stand up. "Do you remember anything" Yoongi asked hoping he'd say yes but knew the answer was no. "Actually this time, yes" Jimin said still holding his head. "Yoongi why don't you just tell me that" Jimin asked as he could feel the tears in his eyes beginning to fall. "I don't know Jimin, ever since your parents changed I don't express myself too well. I'm too scared to Jimin" Jimin hugged Yoongi shaking body. "You don't have to be. I'll be with you no matter what" Jimin kissed Yoongi passionatly. "Please don't leave me again. Just that one day was hell" Jimin could tell Yoongi meant it. "I won't, we just have to learn how to understand each other" Just then the bell rang. Everyone came flying out their classes crowding the halls.

"You guys ok" Taehyung asked worridly. "Yeah" Jimin smiled. "Now what about you and Jin hyung he's suffering Yoon" Namjoon said looking Yoongi straight into his eyes. Yoongi looked at Jimin who nodded his head. "We'll work it out, I'll talk to him after school" Everyone smiled and was greatful that Yoongi had Jimin. Yoongi was kind of glad he hadn't know his real parents till now cause if he did he wouldn't have been able to meet the only one who gets him.

Of course throughout most of the classes Yoongi slept. Maybe that's why everyone was surprised when they found out he was graduating. Yoongi was nervous as he drove to Jin and his parents house. He sighed heavily before ringing the doorbell. Jimin stood there on his side like always. Yoongi had his arm around Jimin waist. Grabbing on his shirt for dear life as if he'd leave. "You got this" Jimin whispered. Jimin felt Yoongi body relieve for a minute. "Son?" His birth father opened the door surprised. "Can I talk to Jin hyung" Yoongi said with his head down. "Of course you can you don't have to ask, he's your brother" He smiled then let Yoongi and in. "Who was it love" His mother asked getting up from her seat. "Seokjin come please" His mother called for him. He walked out from wherever she was. Yoongi felt bad seeing his swollen face.

"What are you doing here Yoongi" Jin asked surprised. Their parents left to let them talk alone. "Look Jin, I'm still pretty pissed from you not telling me but I relize how much it hurts t o lose someone you care for. I don't hate you just dissapointed. You have done so much to protect me, you don't need to anymore" Yoongi explained leading Jin to tear up. "I'm so sorry Yoongi" Jin hugged him,. "It's ok" Yoongi hugged him back, they stood there for a while. "Where'd Jimin go" Jin asked once they parted. They heard laughter coming from the living room. "It was really nice seeing you guys again after so long" Jimin hugged Yoongi parents. "We love you Yoongi" It had been a while since Yoongi has heard that from a mother, his mother. "I love you too ma" Yoongi had always called them ma, and dad so it came natural.

Yoongi drove back home feeling lighter. As if a burden had been lifted off his shoulder. It feel good to express how he feels instead of keeping it in acting like everything is fine.

I hope you ejoyed this chapter
I haven't updated much here
I've been so busy
It's shorter than all the other chapter
Love Ya'll