Even Bigger Secrets

Previously

Yoongi paced around as he waited for Jin to arrive. Why am I nervous this is my brother? The doorbell rang getting Yoongi out of his thoughts. Hey Jin" Yoongi said awkwardly . "Come on in" Yoongi opened the door wider for Jin to enter. "First I wanna say something I never say. I'm sorry for the words I said to you. I hope you know I was just hurt. Your my brother I could never hate you. Even though you get on my nerves I don't hate you" Yoongi said after Jin sat down on the couch.

Jin sat on the couch without making eye contact. "Yoongi it hurted so bad to hear you say you hate me. I swear I never knew why they gave you up." Jin cried out. "I know hyung. I'll do anything for you to forgive me" Yoongi pleaded. He really cared about Jin. "What I want you to do is open up more to Jimin and second just be my baby brother" Jin smiled at Yoongi with tears in his eyes. "I promise I will" Jin pulled Yoongi into a long needed hug. "I missed this" Yoongi said on Jin's chest. "I missed you" Jin said then kissing the top of Yoongi's hair.

"So how's school I hear my baby brother is valedictorian" Jin teased him. "Yeah I am. After highschool though I wanted to do a gap year then do college when Jimin does college" Yoongi smiled down at the ground shyly. "I wanna do a gap year too. I'll ask the other guys if they want too"

Jin and Yoongi talked for hours af if they hadn't been apart. It was just the kind of relationship they had. Jimin listened to them from the room with a smile on his face. They looked like a complete family even if it was only them.
_____________________________

Jin stayed the night since it was late, they hadn't relized that they had been talking for hours. "Thank you Chimmy. I need this" Yoongi kissed Jimin temple. "No problem Yoongi. I love you" Jimin mumbled before dozing off to sleep. "I love you too" Yoongi whispered before going to sleep himself.
_____________________________

Since Jin was the first one to wake up he decided to make breakfast. Not to long after Yoongi woke up and helped him. "You know Yoongi, I can't say how thankful I am that you accepted me. Thank you." Jin said as they sat up the table. "Jin please stop thanking me, I literally said I hated you" "Anyways, let's wake up Jimin." Jin proceeded to walk towards their bedroom door.

Yoongi P.O.V

"Wait" I called out to Jin. "What? Something wrong?" He asked worridly. "Today is the day" I said while staring right at him. "What do you mean today is the day?" He questioned looking into my eyes to see if I was on drugs or something. "I wanna ask Jimin to marry me" The words just came flying out my mouth . I meant every word though. "Yoongi I get dating your adoptive brother but marrying?" I got what he was saying but I was sure.

"Our parents can take me back. I won't be in the system anymore" I said really fast. "Yoongi if your still in their system, you were never adopted" Jin said breaking my happy mood and leaving me confused. "What do you mean?" "Well after you get 'adopted' you get taken out their system. If your still in it you were never adopted." I couldn't be more happier. I know I should've been mad or hurt, but I was happy. "Have you ever asked them to see your birth certificate?" He asked suddenly. "Yeah, they said they never had a chance to show me" I said slowly as I relized they never actually finished signing the papers to adopt me.

I ran to my room knowing Jimin would be up by now. "Yoon-" Before he could finish I gave him the biggest kiss I could ever give. He was shocked at first but reacted almost instantly. "Wow. What's this for." He chuckled before going back to putting on his makeup. "I have this dream of having a family, with my beautiful husband." The more I explained the brighter Jimin cheeks got. "That's could be us, Jimin. I know your gonna say that I'm still your brother. Your parents never adopted me." Right before Jimin spoke the doorbell rung. I heard Jin get the door but I didn't hear any talking so I went to check it out.

It was quite literally the last person I wanted to see. "Mr. Park what are you doing here?" I asked as he stood at my door. "I came to visit both my son's" I looked at him then rolled my eyes. "Jimin your dad is here" I looked back at him flashing a fake smile. After a while it was just us four sitting at the table. no one speaking not a word, not a sound being made. Even the crickets outside were quite.

"Why did you lie, why are you here?" Jimin asked breaking the silent. I never lied about anything" I tried my best to compose myself but right now. "I trusted you! I saw you as a father, you lied to me! WHY?!" I demanded an answer. All I wanted was a reason, a reason why they never loved. "Yoongi, please understand. When we got you your mom wasn't even sure she wanted you. I wanted you. Since no one ever came in for you, they just gave you to us without signing the papers. I'm so sorry. You are my son, he is your brother" He said with tears in his eyes as if that was supposed to make me feel better.

I slammed my fist on the table making Jimin flinch. "I hate you. You are not my father, he is not my brother. These people you see right now is my family, not you, not your wife."
____________________________

After saying what he felt Yoongi sat down quietly and lit a cigarette tuning out everything around him. "Why didn't you tell him that you never adopted him. That didn't just ruin his life. But ours to, you took Jin's brother away. I love him dad." Jimin said wiping his tears with his hands. "I hate you dad." Jimin said through a smile. "Jin talk to them. Get them to understand" He tried to use his last choice. "I'm sorry I can't you ruined their lives. And tell that whore wife of yours to stop sleeping with her boss" Jin said with a satisfied smirk.

After Mr. Park left Yoongi stayed seated while Jin went home and Jimin went in their room. "Yooni" A small childish voice called out. "Come here Chim" Yoongi said calmly. Jimin made his way over to Yoongi's lap and nuzzled up to his neck. "You know I love you right? I love you so much" Yoongi whispered. "I know Yooni, Chimmy wub you too" Jimin said with a small smile on his face. Jimin position so he as sitting on Yoongi's lap while facing him.

All Yoongi could do was just hold Jimin, tightly. He finally let all his emotions out. Yoongi could feel Jimin moving around less which meant he was coming out from his little state. "Yoongi" Jimin lifted Yoongi chin up to look at him. "Use me, it's ok" Jimin whispered in Yoongi ear. "Jimin it wouldn't be right" Yoongi refused. "Please Yoongi, I promise I'll be fine" Jimin said before placing a wet kiss on Yoongi neck
____________________________

Jimin continued leaving wet kisses on his neck and until he found his soft spot then proceeded to suck his soft pale skin until he left a purple mark. Jimin began grinding on Yoongi's lap trying to create friction. Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's waist holding him down in place. "Stop it" Yoongi growled in Jimin's ear. Yoongi harshly grabbed Jimin's jaw and kissed him roughly. Even though the kiss was rough and messy Jimin enjoyed every part of it.

Jimin slowly got of Yoongi lap and unbuckled his pants and pulling his underwear halfway down before removing his own. Jimin lined up his hole with Yoongi dick before sitting on it letting out a sinful moan. Yoongi tilted his head back as Jimin kept bouncing up and and down. "Fuck Yoongi" Jimin cursed. Yoongi let Jimin continue to fuck himself. Before either one of them got to release Jimin stopped. "Jimin I love you so much"