Everything Changes

"You look amazing," Yoongi gulped. He still couldn't believe he got to marry the love of life. "I'm so glad to get to marry you." Yoongi kissed Jimin once again. "Every kiss feels like the first," Yoongi mumbled on Jimin's lips, making him blush.
_________________________

It had been two weeks since Yoongi and Jimin engagement. Yoongi thought every day he was pushing Jimin, but Jimin made sure he knew that he was okay with it. "Hey, bestie." Taehyung peeked behind Jimin while they were at the lockers. "Hi, Tae." Jimin smiled at Tae before going back into his locker. "Come on, aren't you happy that you're getting married. I would be ecstatic. " Taehyung shook Jimin, but not enough to hurt him. "I am happy, Tae. We just don't want anyone knowing until we invite people. We get married in less than a month since we wanted to get married after he graduated." Getting married at 16 isn't illegal, but it wasn't the most normal thing either.

Since Taehyung and Jimin had a passing period, they spent it in the schools outside café. "Hey, ma" Yoongi came up behind Jimin, wrapping his arm around his chest. "Hi, Yoongi" Taehyung said in a playful voice before Jimin could even respond. "Hi, Tae." Yoongi gave a smile before kissing Jimin deeply. "You guys are gross" Taehyung said right before Jungkook came. "Bear!" Jungkook said before giving him a kiss. "And we're the disgusting ones." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I can't wait! You're getting married" Jungkook cheered. "Wait, I do get to be your best men, right?" Jungkook asked Yoongi. "Yes, of course Jungkook" They spent most of the time talking about the wedding before they had to leave for class.

The rest of the day went by pretty smooth. Jimin health class had been assigned a project about their future in which they had to partner up with a senior. Jimin already knew he was going to partner up with Yoongi. "So, I already know who I'm picking" Jungkook also had health class with Jimin so they spent most of the time talking. "I'm picking Yoongi of course" Jimin looked over at Jungkook who suddenly went quiet. "You can't pick anyone that's graduating with the honor society." Jimin remembered back to what the teacher had said while him and Jungkook was talking. "Who am I gonna pick then I'm not about to have a pretend family with some random"

While they were talking at the lockers Yoongi came up to Jimin's lockers looking into it from the side. "Hi" Jimin smiled. "So what's this thing about the Health class project?" Yoongi asked. "We have to pair up with a senior and create a family plan. I was going to pick you, but you just had to be on the honor society." Jimin whined. "Pick one of our friends or someone you know" Yoongi suggested. "I don't know anyone plus all the guys have partners expect me, Tae, and Kook" Jungkook sighed deeply at the reminder.

"I have to go bye, you guys will figure it out" Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead before running off to wherever he had to go. "I hate this project" Jimin groaned. "Come on guys think" Jungkook groaned. "Hey guys, don't you guys have class" Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok walked up. "Them!" Taehyung randomly shouted before pointing at their hyungs.

"Us, what? I don't want no part in y'all plans" Namjoon said. "Come on we need to partner up with seniors for the health project. "No" Hoseok deadpanned. "Please, Hyung" Jimin pleaded. "Fine" Jin caved.

"Jin!" Jimin yelled. "Joonie!" Jungkook smiled with glee before locking arms with Namjoon. "Hey that's my boyfriend" Jin cocked his head at Jungkook. "Too bad he's my baby daddy for the week" Jungkook teased Jin. "Well that leaves us" Hoseok awkwardly said. "Yep! My e we can start a studio! Oh, we can even start our band!" Taehyung gave out ideas as they walked away.

"Did Hoseok just steal my boyfriend" Jungkook gasped. "Yep" Jin laughed. "Fuck you" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Ya! Respect me" Jimin and Namjoon facepalmed as the two faught.

"See you Hyung. I have to meet Yoongi at home to start planning." Jimin gathered his things out of his locker before leaving. While on the way to his car his phone rang. "Hello?" Jimin answered. "Hey, Chimmy I heard about your wedding." Jimin froze before looking around. "Stay away mom" Jimin said before hanging up.

After a few moments Jimin arrived, him still being aware of his surroundings. "Hey, you ok" Jimin jumped at the sound of Yoongi voice. "Fuck! You scared me" Jimin sighed out of relief. "Why so jumpy" Yoongi chuckled. "No reason" Jimin said before going upstairs.

He sat on the bed trying to relax his nerves. He quickly got up closing all the doors and windows. "Jimin you ok?" Yoongi sat on the bed next to a nervous Jimin , who was nervously biting his nails. "Yeah, just a little shaken" He admitted looking at the window even though it was closed and covered. "From?" Yoongi wondered.

"Mom, called. About the wedding" Yoongi sat in silence. He hasn;t talked to his om in months, tey haven't even told here they were a couple let alone getting married. "Dad promised not to tell mom" Yoongi got up staring into space. "He didn't part of their agreement was that they wouldn't contact each other" Yoongi enlightned Jimin. "What, then how does she know?" Jimin nevers were only getting more and more bad. "Hey, calm down we'll figure it out. Ok?" Jimin nodded launching himself into Yoongi's arms.

Even though Yoongi reassured Jimin he couldn't even try to lie to himself. He knew something was off, very off. After about an hour they started on wedding planning. Jimin of course picked the colors and where it was happening. Yoongi picked the food being served and the entertainment. They made invitations and special ones for the bestmen.

After what seemed like eternity they both finally got to lay down. While Yoongi slept; or Jimin thought Jimin laid wide awake still thinking about the phone call.