Bodies on Bodies

Jimin continued leaving wet kisses on his neck and until he found his soft spot then proceeded to suck his soft pale skin until he left a purple mark. Jimin began grinding on Yoongi's lap trying to create friction. Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's waist holding him down in place. "Stop it" Yoongi growled in Jimin's ear. Yoongi harshly grabbed Jimin's jaw and kissed him roughly. Even though the kiss was rough and messy Jimin enjoyed every part of it.

Jimin slowly got of Yoongi lap and unbuckled his pants and pulling his underwear halfway down before removing his own. Jimin lined up his hole with Yoongi dick before sitting on it letting out a sinful moan. Yoongi tilted his head back as Jimin kept bouncing up and and down. "Fuck Yoongi" Jimin cursed. Yoongi let Jimin continue to fuck himself. Before either one of them got to release Jimin stopped. "Jimin I love you so much"
_______________________________________________________

Yoongi picked Jimin up bridal style while they were both half naked. "Jimin you sure?" Yoongi asked once more for assurance. Jimin nodded before Yoongi inserted himself in Jimin. "Shit" Jimin cursed. He waited till he adjusted before letting Yoongi move. "Move" Yoongi started moving slowly before pulling in and out at an animalistic pace. "Shit right there, f-fuck" Jimin arched his back turning Yoongi on more. "Fuck Jimin" Yoongi groaned moving in and out as Jimin grabbed the black sheets under him. Yoongi put his around Jimin's neck but not enough to choke him then kissing him. "Fuck daddy m-more" Jimin screeched arching his back once more feeling his high coming.

Yoongi pulled out once he noticed Jimin was reaching his high. Jimin hissed out the feeling of the cold air hitting his swollen throbbing hole. Yoongi sat back against the bedboard before moving Jimin on top of him. Jimin sat directly on his dick. Yoongi removed Jimin shirt immediately taking Jimin nipple in his mouth using his tounge to circle it. "Daddy" Jimin moaned as he fucked himself into obliteration. Yoongi bucked his hips us hitting Jimin's prostate head on. That was enough for Jimin to finally reach his high, cum shot up from Jimin's cock on his and Yoongi chest.

Jimin was on all fours as Yoongi pulled his hair back. Most people would've been uncomfortable, but Jimin was at ease letting Yoongi use him. Jimin's body shook as he had his second orgasm as Yoongi was yet to reach his high. "Ahh mhmm fuck!" Jimin yelled out in pain but pleasure. "Too much?" Yoongi slowed down as he felt Jimin breath continue to hitch. "Mhm no...Fuck more Yoongi" Jimin pleaded. Yoongi thrusted in harder finally chasing his own high as he felt Jimin reaching his once more. Yoongi flipped Jimin over putting his legs over his shoulder before releasing his load in Jimin.

"I love you so much Jimin" Yoongi kissed Jimin to calm him from his high. "I love you too Yooni" Jimin smiled. Jimin felt Yoongi's cum spilling from his sore hole but he didn't mind it. Yoongi wanted to wait for Jimin to be grown before going any further than kissing, but hearing Jimin begging him to use him was to good to pass up. Jimin knew about Yoongi wanting to wait for him to be an adult but he didn't want Yoongi going back to his ways of dealing with stress.

Yoongi always thought it'd be weird if he had sex with Jimin before he was 18. He thought what if one day Jimin woke up and thought it was weird and left. "Yoongi you know I love you right" Jimin had already knew what Yoongi was thinking. They had already talked about this, Jimin always assured him that he'd never leave, yet Yoongi was still insecure. "I know that. I love you too more then you could ever know." Yoongi kissed Jimin forehead before they both dozed off.
________________________________

The next morning Yoongi woke up early and took a shower. He had a plan to propose to Jimin and he was more then willing to do it now. He made Jimin breakfast, he ran the bath water for Jimin because he knew Jimin would be sore. He was sure to add roses to the water with candles around it to set the mood. He was still decorating the living room when he heard Jimin calling his name. He nervously rushed to the bedroom. "Morning love" Yoongi kissed Jimin lips. "I made bath water for you and I made you breakfast" Jimin smiled knowing Yoongi was planning something.

"God I fall for you everyday" Jimin said leading Yoongi blush hard. Yoongi swooped Jimin out the bed then walked to the bathroom. He removed Jimin clothes then placing him in the water. Jimin hissed as the pain finally started. "Sorry" Yoongi apologized as he washed Jimin up. "It's fine Yoongi" Soon enough Jimin relaxed in the tub and let Yoongi wash him. "I'll bring you breakfast. I bought you a new outfit it's in your closet" Yoongi smiled as he watched Jimin look at him with the sparkle in his eyes. Yoongi help Jimin out putting a robe on him then giving him breakfast.

"Yoongi what's this for" Jimin asked after he finished eating. "Come downstairs and find out" Yoongi said then left. Jimin slowly got out of bed hissing at the pain but he didn't mind it. There was a rose trail going down the stairs to the living room. "Yoongi what is this" Jimin asked with tears in eyes, no one had ever done something like this for him.

Yoongi took Jimin hand guiding him to the middle of the living room. "Jimin I loved you ever since we were young. I may have always said I hate you but I was just hiding my feelings. I'm glad my parents gave me up because I wouldn't have gotten a chance to meet you and see you grow up to be the beautiful person that stands in front of me. I'm also glad your parents never adopted me because then I wouldn't be able to do this" Yoongi got down on one knee pulling out a velvet box. "I know your still young and in highschool and I'm graduating but Jimin I really wanna know if you'll marry me?" Jimin fanned his eyes trying to stop the tears from coming. Yoongi waited on Jimin to answer getting more nervous as the silence grew longer.

"Yes Yoongi I'll marry you. I love you so much" Yoongi out the ring on Jimin finger then kissed him passionately. "I love you too" Yoongi rested his forehead on Jimin's as he looked in the eyes of is future husband. "We're getting married!" Jimin yelled. Yoongi watched as Jimin happily jumped around the living room. "Come on, it's more. Go get dressed wear the outfit I just bought" Jimin happily rushed upstairs allowing Yoongi to finally call the guys.

Yoongi sat as the phone rang. One by one everyone picked. "I wanna tell you guys something" Yoongi tried to stop smiling but it was impossible. "Did you guys fuck?" Jungkook asked out of the blue. "I called it. JIN YOU OWE ME 50" Taehyung yelled. "Yah Jimin corrupted my poor baby brother" Jin fake cried. "We did but that's not what I wanted to tell you" Yoongi finally spoke up as the guys argued over who corrupted who. "I proposed" Yoongi blurted out leaving everyone quiet. "Called it you all owe me 20 each! Ha!" Hoseok yelled as everyone else groaned. "How many bets are there" Yoongi face palmed through the phone.

"Do you plan on having kids?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah ig" Yoongi replied confused. "Jungkook you owe me 30" Yoongi couldn't believe his friends...his family. While Jimin got dressed Yoongi finished answering their questions. To no surprise there were over 20 bets. "Wow" Yoongi claimed as Jimin walked down the stairs. "I'll call you guys back" Yoongi hung up not taking his eyes off Jimin.

 "I'll call you guys back" Yoongi hung up not taking his eyes off Jimin

"You look amazing" Yoongi gulped. He still couldn't believe he got to marry the love of life. "I'm so glad to get to marry you" Yoongi kissed Jimin once again. "Every kiss feels like the first" Yoongi mumbled on Jimin lips making him blush.