Lake Shore Dyed Scarlet Incident

A few months after Veyrons battle with Dagrule we are currently flying over my territory to scout for any demons since I had lost the majority of my fun during their battle since it killed so many and quite a few demons are too scared to come even close to my borders due to them hearing screams of agony many many times in which I don't blame them, I mean if you heard screams of pain for 4 months with no rest you would at least hesitate before entering however most demons also know their chances of survival are higher here since it is only 1 every few months against the others who kill masses in days sometimes even hours.

I still couldn't find any even after searching for 3 days so I decided to say hi to an old friend to the northeast and had much better luck on the way there and played with the demon while flying over

Once I arrived I found that Blanc was missing no matter how hard me and Veyron looked so we figured she may be on the surface as she has a pact with one of the kingdoms in her territory so I decided to take a peek and found blanc inside of an almost identical human even down the color of their eyes and hair, however it wasn't quite possessing it was kind of like with Ciel except she could disobey the current host and it was almost as though Blanc took a liking to a human which was most surprising since by nature demons are considered enemies of humans and demons over time accepted that.

So the fact that Blanc befriended a human was unheard of especially primordial demons who have their own will by birth and were created before creation and lived with the fact that humans will hate them no matter what none of them ever considered becoming friends and yet one of them still did. However it seemed as though the human girl was being manipulated so maybe Blanc took pity in them and decided to help but that wasn't at all like Blanc, usually she would take pleasure in whatching people being manipulated and sometimes manipulated the manipulators, there was also the chance that the pact she got into with the kingdom was that she would protect the royal family or maybe the kingdom as a whole since from what I could see the empire had sent a few troops towards the kingdom and a noble declared the engagement with the human girl however it was filled with ill intent.

It was most likely that Blanc saw this and was going to try disband the engagement but the human girl didn't seem to realise she was being manipulated and she was in love with the noble man.

"By the looks of things it seems Blanc has taken a liking to this girl just like I did with shizu but she actualy managed to make friends with her while I am doing nothing but scaring shizu" says Violet with slight sweat drop and an awkward smile

"To think that primordial Blanc would take a liking to a human.... though I guess it is not unheard" says Veyron as he takes a side glance to Violet

"I guess it is best we stay out of this for now since we may enrage Blanc if we intervene and mess up her plans.... but I still won't stop whatching this since I'm interested to see how this goes" she continues and Veyron also agrees as he is also curious

A few weeks later and things haven't gone very well for the human who we identified as Blanche who is the 2nd princess of the kingdom which holds 10.000 people, blanche is bullied by her sister and her father the king also doesn't lay much attention and during the marriage selection they originally wanted blanches sister to be the one who marries however the noble wanted blanche, he was considered the most handsome in the empire behind the emperor however his goals are much more sinister than the emperors or the original emperor before his soul was split and scattered by Michael all over the universe, the noble seemed to notice the large amounts of demons however he suspected them all to be greater demons under 1 arch demon from the Blanc lineage due to the Royal family being under the pact with Blanc which indicates that in return for Blanc's protection once a suitable host comes around Blanc has full authority to take over their body with no resistance.