Nightmare In Tempest

Before I start this chapter I would like to say thank you for 100 follows and also I got a few suggestions on what to do next and the only ones I can do are "So I'm a spider so what/Kumo desu ga, nani ka" or "Arifueta" which I can do but haven't had much success with and possibly "misfit of the demon Kings academy/Maou Gakuin no futakigousha" all 3 of which I very much like, so you can vote I'm the comments to which one or if you just want me to stick purely to tensura which to be honest would be hard since there is not much information outside of the main
--------------------------------------------------------------
1 year later

Violet had been keeping watch on Rimuru for thr past year, although it was incredibly boring
She managed to plow through and the first obstacle that could possibly kill Rimuru had started to show themselves.

"Yuuki...huh?" Violet mutters

[Would master like to erase yuuki kagurazaka?] Ciel asks

"Let's let it play out for now but if anything.. unprecedented happens then you have full authority to kill him" Violet Replies with no sign of hesitation.

[As you wish master]

Violet then spends the next month in the shadows watching as Rimuru teaches his students oblivious to the attention he has gathered. Finally after saving the children Rimuru heads out back to Tempest where he expects to be able to live peacefully but as he was heading back he felt a disturbance within the magicules and a barrier erected over him weakening him greatly limited to 50% of his full power Rimuru is put on guard when he senses a human behind him and turns around to be met with an evolved human Saint standing in front of him next to a tree with a sword drawn signalling that she wants a fight. The first to move is the human girl the moves a supersonic speeds and slices sideways cutting the air but missing Rimuru who then counter attacks but is dodged and gets peiced in his leg.

Rimuru noticing he feels pain despite having pain nullification is confused however has his skill "Great sage"  analyse the attack used on him as he attacks however gets hit 3 more times. Great sage's analysis comes through and reports that the attack used kills the targeted individual if it hits 7 times as long as ot has a soul, Rimuru realising he is in a disadvantage tries to gain distance by summoning the superior fire spirit "ifrit" who distracts the Saint while Rimuru tries to attempt a surprise attack is deflected and the Saint then tries to"steals" ifrit but is recalled before it was successful. They then both charge up their most powerful attacks and the Saint charges while Rimuru stands their and takes the sword to his heart however soon after his body starts to morph into a hybrid monster of orc, wolf, dragon and more. Once he finished transforming he charges at the Saint and slashes but the siant dodges and summons 5 spirits who all attack the hybrid and keep it in place as the Saint charges up a powerful magical attack and then releases it causing many magic circles to appear and then encases the hybrid in a blinding golden light evaporating it.

The Saint then walks away confident they killed Rimuru but then a slime wiggles out from behind the crater the attack left.

"Seems I don't need to interfere here" Violet says as she moves away from the battle field and heads east towards Tempest to see how they're holding up there, she soon arrives to see many dead goblins and blood all over the walls of the building. Rimuru soon also arrives still oblivious to how much damage was truly done. After a few days Rimuru had seen the full extent of the damage and had decided to take revenge and made a plan to kill the humans who had destroyed his city.

"I suppose Milim was right wasn't she.. if I am ignorant every thing I love will soon fade away" Violet says as she looks down upon all of the dead bodies. The ones who taught her not to be ignorant just because she has a little more power. Even now she is not ignorant despite the infinite power she weilds.

In less than 3 hours Violet felt the aura of a familiar Demon, Noir the second most feared primordial behind Rouge. And then not long after the voice of the world announced the birth of a new demon lord across the city and everyone then prepares for their lords awakening as he returns knocked out. Rimuru then goes through the process of evolving into a true demon lord and "gifts" all of his residents and subordinates abilties which all cause then to faint with sudden raise in power with Rimuru awakening however instead of the bright golden eyes as usual he bears dark red eyes that look more calculated and emotionless as he walks over to the town centre with all of the dead bodies and begins to absorb all souls in the area causing Violet to hide her soul as to not be detected by Raphael who is the evolution of Great sage. Raphael then separates the souls and then begins to merge them into their respective bodies however is interrupted by noir who offers the magicules of his Subordinates so that Raphael doesn't sacrifice some of her life force to revive them all and she accepts absorbing the 2 arch demons who followed behind him.

Raphael then finishes the resurrection process and faints signalling the end of his evolution to true demon lord and also Violets protection for the next few months.

However just as violet was about to leave she notices that noir was looking directly at her, unsurprised by him noticing her she waves and then leaves Tempest back into the demon realm where her 2 subordinates were seen.

"My lady! Where did you head off to?" Veyron asks worried "we all of a sudden couldn't sense you and thought you were killed!"

"Ah.. Well I hid myself to the point only primordial level or above could sense me so that makes sense" Violet says with an awkward smile.

"Why would you need to go to such lengths to hide yourself?" Asks zonda curious to any possible being needed for such.

"You will likely see in these next few years" violet says as she walks over towards the west for her annual match against dagrule.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like my writing is going down quite a lot.. it might just be me reading other fanfictions that caused me to raise my standards but I am definitely writing a lot less but want to write more... and as I said at the beginning please give me ideas as that right now is my main problem as I have the imagination of an ant.