Conclusion Of The War

Diablo proceeded to drag violet towards Rimuru but without diablo knowing she teleported out of his grip to the side to whatch the rest unfold. Diablo realising violet escaped was once again surprised but held it in and reported to Rimuru the status of the war.

Rimuru with the help of his newly evolved Manas detected a "rat" trying to escape. In truth it was one of the airship commanders who served under Rudra. Rimuru then sent one of testarossa's subordinates to spy on the rat and if anything of concern happened to report it.

Violet after escaping diablo successfully hid up on a mountain of to the side to spectate the rest of the war, things moved along quickly with the massacre of the empire's soldier's numbering 300.000+ in casualties and 600.000 suffering from PTSD or commit suicide upon realising they have 0 chance of winning. Violet could only giggle at all the deaths and as the strongest soul in the vicinity all other free souls were naturally attracted to her, however due to her main element being poison any souls that made contact with her were forced to experience excruciating pain beyond that even of death.

Violet after sending all the mentally broken souls back into the air left without a trace. Well other than the beaten up commanders of course.

"That was a pain..." violet mutters as she flops on her bed face first

"My lady, we've confirmed that the monster nation of Tempest is at war with the empire" veyron reports

"I know, I just helped them out a bit before they all died" violet replies

"Forgive my rudeness, but may I ask why you're protecting Rimuru Tempest and his people?" Veyron asks

"Call it my intuition, however I do not wish for his death. At least not for now, in the future if he becomes a problem I will personally deal with him. Although I doubt he will if he sticks to how its ment to" violet mutters the last part too quiet for veyron to notice

"If that is what you wish for then I will go along and help protect him" veyron resolves as he takes his leave to rest in the underworld to replenish his magicules like zonda did the day before

The next few weeks violet spends alone in the overworld collecting more information about how Rimuru is holding up and has made connections to higher ups in a few kingdoms. Violet also has been keeping in touch with veyron who is spying on Tempest from afar with his [tracking] and [presence detection] skills which are superior forms to [hunting] and [detection] skills which don't use magicules For detection but instead use the vibrations in the air to pinpoint their location which makes it incredibly hard to notice and can only be noticed by higher leveled true demon lords and true dragons.

So far things have gone well and any Conflicts have been resolved rather easily, however Rimuru is planning another infiltration attempt at the empire to finally finish off the emperor Rudra.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this one is incredibly short (not even 550 words) however I need to reread the WN but I've forgotten where i can read it and which chapter this is at so I kind of need some help with that. I will focus on redoing my other book "back in time but as velzard" while I read the WN again.

I hope you understand and enjoyed the book so far, see you all when I come back