Return To War

We spent the night at the destroyed building and rested up until sunrise, we decided to slow down a bit to take in the view which is much more beautiful compared to the underworld with the lush autumn leaves and green grass, many beautiful flowers and the houses overgrown with vines with flowers stemming out from them.

"This world truly is beautiful, even more so than the physical realm in our world" veyron commented taken aback

"We can stay here for a while if you want I suppose" Violet offered and they sat down with Violet creating a house using magicules which makes veyron and zonda worry for Violet despite having more magicules they're still limited and cannot be used complacently, however Violet shuts down there worries quickly and carries on

A week quickly passes without many interesting things happening and so they soon get bored and decide to move further into the demon continent. They continue travelling north wards and soon find themselves in a conflict.

"Should we intervene? It seems like quite a big fight so it would take us longer to go around than to fight our way through" suggested veyron as he uses his completely cannon skill [calculation]

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some fun" Violet says as she coats her body in magicules enhancing her physical strength as the others follow suit and jump straight into the battle quickly mowing them down without any difficulties and not taking any sides. Zonda copying a move from veyron gathers magicules into a ball and fires it into a crowed of humans blowing up into a large fire ball setting everyone inside and a few outside on inextinguishable fire kill thousands in a single attack, veyron using a more direct form of killing ran through the masses slicing their vital points killing an equal amount of humans as zonda, Violet however is sitting back in a chair and whenever a human comes within a 50 metre radius is instantly destroyed, soul and all.

Violet sensing a powerful aura off in the distance calls veyron and zonda back to have a peek.

There they find the new heroes party confronting 2 demons and a taratect approaching via spatial movement, Violet concludes that the taratect is demon lord class or higher if it is able to use spatial movement and with the skill she uses it she concludes the taratect must have the skill [spatial domination] which let's the user completely dominate the space around the user and can sense someone from up to a mile away in which they're within that mile and gain the attention of the humanoid taratect who has just entered the battle field. She opens her eyes only slightly yet enough for someone to notice.

Violet heightens her sense of hearing to hear what they're talking about.

"Master could you please not intervene" says a vampire as she turns around with Hugo in her grip fainted.

"Wakaba..." schlains mutters before passing out

"It is good to see you again, sensei" the humanoid taratect known as kumoku/shiraori/wakaba  greets with a bow

"I-impossible..." Mutters Filimos as she stares in shock but is taken out of it as shiraori looks up to a hillside just under a mile away and opens her eyes slightly and could see 8 pupils in both eyes of which 1 glows brightly but dies down and she seems to be shocked at something, curious the looks over but can't see very well with all the dirt in her eyes from the previous battle.

"Master, is something wrong?" Asks the vampire who the author has totally not forgotten the name of

"Over there, survived my eyes of annihilation" shiraori stated simply in a monotone voice

"Someone survived your eyes!? Are they at the level as you!?" The vampire nearly shouted in surprise, the eyes of annihilation are ment to be able to turn someone to dust, and with shiraori's level can possibly destroy their soul