Master Plan

Jackson's body was taken off the field and into an ambulance. Melissa gave the EMT no choice but to allow her to ride with.

The Sheriff approaches Cassidy, Jason, Scott, and Isaac.

"I'm going to get to the hospital and meet with the ME. Maybe I'll find out what happened to Jackson."

"You may catch me there. I've got work in half an hour." Cassidy tells him.

"Stiles' jeep is still in the parking lot so I'm going to put out an APB."

"He'll show up. He probably just got excited with the game and went with some of the other guys." Scott proposes.

"Probably." Sheriff says. "If you hear from me, any of you, call me, alright?"

"Ya." Scott says.

"You got it." Cassidy says.

...

"How come you get his shirt and I get his shoe?" Isaac asks as he and Scott go through Stiles' locker.

Derek steps form behinds a locker and Scott sees him. His eye narrow as Derek says,

"We need to talk."

"All of us," Peter says, emerging from the shadows.

"Holy shi- What the hell is this?" Scott demands.

Derek speaks up. "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill mom." Scott defends. "And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one," Peter says, causing the three guys to look at him. "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Derek and Scott say in unison.

"Who is he?" A confused Isaac asks.

"It's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all and than we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat." Scott explains.

"Hi," Peter says.

Isaac smiles than drops it saying, "Good to know."

"How is he alive?" Scott asks.

"The short version is he knows how to stop Jackosn. Maybe how to save him." Derek says.

"Well that's very helpful except, Jackson's dead." Isaac says.

"What?!" Derek asks.

"Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott informs the two Hales.

Derek looks at Peter and Peter's gaze shifts to the ground.

"Okay, why isn't anyone taking this as good news?" Isaac asks.

"Because, if Jackson's dead, it's didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter explains.

"But why?" Derek asks.

"Well that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing...quickly."

...

After dropping Jason off at and unscheduled sleep over at Zach's, Cassidy headed to the hospital where she approached Melissa.

"What the hell happened to Jackson." Melissa asks.

"I think Gerard had something to do with it." Cassidy says.

"Why would he want Jackson dead."

"That's what I haven't figured out yet."

...