The Overlooked

Cassidy rushes around alongside other nurses, trying to help evacuate the patients.

"The weatherman called for thunderstorms this morning, that was it." A doctor says through the wind that made it's way inside.

The power is on it's way to be fully out, the sky is lighting up with lightening, and the hospital is in chaos.

"Now the power is out in several towns." Cassidy yells.

"Hill Valley is under a flood watch." Melissa says, coming over.

"I live in Hill Valley." The doctor says.

"Are your patients clear?" Cassidy asks.

The doctor looks down at his chart and shows it to the women.

"All excepts for Cora Hale."

...

Peter places a wet wash cloth to Cora's head. She's sweating and unconscious in a different hospital room. Jason is sitting in a chair, frightened due to the storm.

"It's okay Jason." Peter tells the young boy. "Hey!" Peter yells out into the hallway. "Anyone wanna tell me when they're getting my niece out of here."

Melissa and Cassidy walk to Cora's room.

"Sorry but she wasn't-" Melissa cuts herself off as she sees Peter Hale, alive, in the room.

"Come here Jason." Cassidy says to her son whom runs up to her.

Peter backs always slightly into the shadows and Melissa is scared.

"You're supposed to be dead." She comments.

"I get that a lot actually." Peter says.

Suddenly, Cora's heart rate starts going up and she wakes up. She leans over the side of the bed and vomits black blood mixed with mistletoe.

...

"Derek!" Jennifer Blake yells as she enters the loft. "Derek where are you?"

"I'm right here." Derek says.

Jennifer sees him and walks up to him.

"I need to tell you something. You need to hear it from me before you hear it form them."

"Form who?"

"Scott. Stiles. They're going to tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me Okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me."

"Promise."

"They're already here, aren't they?" Jennifer realizes.

Derek looks to his front right and Scott and Stiles emerge.

"So," Jennifer says. "They told you that it was me. That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him that you're the one killing people." Scott corrects.

"Ohhhh. That's right. Committing human sacrifices. What, cutting their throats? Ya, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way I can get back to teaching high schoolers English the rest of day. That makes perfect since." She says.

Stiles takes a step forward, tears falling, saying, "Where's my dad."

"How should I know?" Jennifer says, she than turns to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek glances at Scott and Stiles than back to the Darach.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asks.