|~ A Day Spent With Pokémon ~|

How fun!

{ Y/N's Point Of View }

It was the weekend and you were spending time with your Pokémon before your first day at the Pokémon school started.

"Arbok?" You said

"Arbok!" Arbok replied

"Toxapex!" Toxapex exclaimed

"You ready for tomorrow? I'll be taking Dragalge with me while I put you all in your poke balls." You stated

Toxapex stood on the kitchen counter happily as Salazzle balanced herself on your shoulder.

"Saur!" Venusaur said

Venusaur came up beside you with Dragalge hovering near him.

"Anyone seen Naganadel?" You asked

Naganadel was an ultra beast.

"Saur?" Venusaur said

"Salaz..." Salazzle added

Just then Naganadel had appeared right beside you ready for food.

"Okay... that's... nice. Anyways! Since school starts tomorrow I say we take a whole off day, no training, no battling. Just pure relaxation!" You exclaimed

Naganadel screeched happily as Arbok hissed in excitement.

"Toxapex!" Toxapex said

"As our first activity, let's all watch something. Pokémon base maybe?" You asked

Salazzle jumped off your shoulder and onto the couch beside Toxapex happily.

You sat down on the couch as Venusaur sat down next to the arm rest whilst Arbok curled up beside him.

Dragalge hovered beside you as Naganadel took their place right next to the tv. 

"Saur!" Venusaur said

Let's just say that you and your Pokémon were sat on the couch for another hour until you needed to go out and shop for stuff.

You put on your hat before exiting the home.

"Let's go Dragalge!" You exclaimed

Dragalge followed you to a malasada shop where you had seen 5 people being a girl with blue hair and a popplio, a girl with green hair and a Steenee, a girl with blonde hair and a Vulpix, a boy with orange hair and a Togedemaru and lastly a boy with red and black hair and a Turtonator.

"We'll get a bitter malasada for you... Oh! Sour one for Arbok and maybe spiced for Venusaur. Spiced for Toxapex!  Another bitter one for Salazzle... and maybe a sweet one for Naga- you know who." You stated

You bought the malasada's and they were placed in a bag.

"Wanna carry them Dragalge?" You asked

Dragalge whipped his head around towards you and screeched happily as you secured it around one of his kelp-like arms.

When Dragalge lowered himself the Togedemaru rolled over his tail causing him to screech at the smaller Pokémon.

"I'm so so sorry! Come on Togedemaru!" An orange haired boy said

"Dragalge wasn't hurt one bit and if he was it'd be minor, he doesn't hold grudges." You said

"Really sorry Dragalge! Have a nice day!" The orange haired boy replied

"Togedemaru!" Togedemaru exclaimed

He ran back to his friends who were laughing as you walked the other way back to your house where Toxapex, Arbok, Venusaur, Salazzle and Naganadel were resting.

You got into your home as Venusaur walked towards you.

"Toxa! Toxapex!" Toxapex exclaimed

"I got a few pieces of malasada! As a celebration to going to school tomorrow." You stated

Arbok took the bag from Dragalge and handed it to you so you began to section them all out and eventually everyone had their own and as your treat you are some ice cream.

"What do we wanna do now?" You asked

Naganadel finished their malasada before hovering next to you and screeching.

"Salaz." Salazzle said

"How about we have some fun outside?" You asked

Dragalge was the first outside with Venusaur being the second.

Venusaur immediately sprawled out along the ground taking in some sunlight as Dragalge and Toxapex played around by the water while Salazzle clung to your shoulder.

Arbok and Naganadel were the last out and what they did came naturally for them, Arbok curled up in the sand while Naganadel danced around in the air happily out of sight in the trees.

"Isn't this nice, Salazzle?" You asked

"Salaz!" Salazzle replied

She got onto all fours and managed to climb her way onto the porch railings blocking things off from a small drop off towards the sand.

Salazzle watched the fellow poison type Pokémon do their thing and occasionally a nearby Bulbasaur would come around to greet Venusaur.

You noticed Naganadel watching the sun set in awe and pure admiration while dancing around and screeching happily.

Naganadel immediately hurried out of the sky and you watched as most of your Pokémon came to you except for Dragalge, Toxapex and Venusaur.

Rain.

"Do you guys really need to bask in rain?! You're gonna get the house wet!" You shouted

"Saur!" Venusaur said

"Toxapex!" Toxapex added

Dragalge made noises of sadness as he hovered back beside Venusaur and Toxapex.

"Let's all get dried off and go to sleep, we do need a bunch of rest!" You said

You grabbed a towel and helped Arbok dry off while Venusaur went directly under a strong lamp and decided to air dry himself. Salazzle wasn't at all wet but Dragalge and Toxapex on the other hand... you'd just let them soak the place.

You got changed into pyjama's quickly after helping everyone get dry since you were quite tired from all the excitement during the day and... you needed a valid excuse to lay down.

"I've got all of you some blankets so that you won't be cold." You informed

Salazzle who was resting on a Pokémon bed got a tiny purple blanket while Venusaur who was laid out in the corner got a large green blanket, Arbok got a long black blanket whilst Naganadel got quite the light purple blanket.

Dragalge wasn't in need of a blanket since he would be under yours while Naganadel didn't require one because they would be hovering around while asleep.

"Saur!" Venusaur exclaimed

"Salaz..." Salazzle said

You tossed and turned a little while the rain poured onto the sand and against the window making the waves more audible.

You continued to think about the next day being your first day at the Pokémon school, school in Alola would be easier than school in Galar or Kanto but it's still  nerve racking.

Since Dragalge was your Pokémon of choice for tomorrow it'd actually be pretty easy to get by since Dragalge might be calm but if things get bad the mock kelp Pokémon can be quite... Angry in some situations.

Eventually you had fallen asleep after many sounds of Pokémon moving and the rain pounding against the window.