✨🐾 >> Yiff me Daddy 🐾✨

I pulled up to the house, and I knocked. The snow leopard had on a white tank top, a white backwards baseball cap just hanging on by his ear, and Adidas sweatpants. "Come to my room." He said, grabbing my paw tightly and practically dragging me there. He laid me on the bed, and took his clothes off. "You won't be needing these~" he said, getting on the bed and taking my clothes off of me. My hard dick sprung up when he took my boxers off, and he got hard too. He pushed me aside, and laid on the bed. His dick had to be 11 inches when it became hard, because it was big. "Suck it." He said, smirking at me. I put my mouth on his dick, and instantly started going up and down on it. He pushed my head down on his dick, causing me to choke on his precum that started to form. I wrapped my tongue around his dick, and instantly got to work. I went fast, and he eventually came. It was a lot of cum, but not as much compared to me. "That's all you can make? How pathetic." I said, laughing at him in a bratty way. I wasn't prepared for what he did in the seconds that followed. He grabbed my face and said "Then show me what you can make if you make 'so much'." He instantly started sucking my dick, and I froze in shock but started moaning soon. I felt the pressure built up in my dick slowly, before it released, relieving me of all of that pain. My dick was like a fountain, cum releasing out of it so fast. It was going for two minutes straight before it stopped. Even when it stopped, some was still escaping my slit. It made a huge mess, and I licked all of it that got in my mouth or on my maw. "Beat that." I said, laughing at him. "Jesus Leon, that thing is a fucking monster." He said, laughing with me.

So that's the end! Sorry about it being so short but it's just a little short smut. Maybe i'll make a one shot on them.

Finished 31.2.20 (Not mine, my cousin wrote this.)