30 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

[ Warning : Mature content ahead.
Jump directly to Lykas POV part 2 if you want to skip the mature content <3 ]

☘︎ Lʏᴋᴀs Vɪᴛᴀʟʟɪs ☘︎

There's a maddening addiction to just kissing Jennifer senseless until those eyes that could scare away a board room with a single glance is clouded by raw desire, until those tantalizing lips are swollen and pink and seductive in their own right. I just can't stop.

While one of my hands pin Jennifer's arms above her head on the bed, the other grips the back of her neck, beckoning her face closer to mine. My lips are hard and crushing on hers but the way she retaliates, so damn demanding, it renders me crazy.

She yanks her hand out of my hold to tangle them in my hair, tugging at the roots. Her lips biting down on my lips and her chest rising to meet my bare chest, the flimsy cloth of my shirt the only barrier between me and her silky skin. Her legs wrap around my torso and the feel of her flesh against mine rouses a burning heat within every part of me, especially when I know she's completely naked beneath that shirt.

Getting annoyed by the barrier, I start unbuttoning the shirt, one button at a time. Jennifer's own hands descend from my hair, down my pecks to my abs, reaching my jean's waistline. She unhooks the button while I work on hers. Soon, any semblance of clothing are but a heap on the floor.

Breathing heavily, I pull back from those lips with great restraint. While she tries to catch her breath, my thumb sweeps against the rosy tint on her cheek, "Now tell me what happened?"

Jennifer blinks distortedly, her heated eyes taking in every inch of my skin in display, lingering on certain parts. She looks so out of her element like this. Sprawled out on the bed, naked and gorgeous, her brunette hair like chocolate spread on the ivory silk bedsheet. All I want to do is dive right back in and kiss those tempting lips six ways to Sundays. If distraction is what she needed from me, I'd give her that. I'd give her anything. But I need to know.

Jennifer is hardly the kind of person who'd give in to her emotions and demand a distraction because she felt like it. There's a reason the clown couldn't break her like the rest when he kidnapped them. My girl is really fucking strong. Something must've affected a ton for her to need this.

Confusion swirls within those green irises. I see it in the moment she realizes what I'm asking. I expect her to close off, cold-shoulder me, push me off her. But for the first time, she shakes her head in partial defeat. That hurts me more than the cold-shoulder. Jennifer doesn't give up.

"I don't believe it was real." She enunciates, seeming to be in her own mind.

I tilt her chin up so she's looking at me, "I still want to hear." I want to tell her, I believe her but she'll simply consider it as me trying to be kind. I'm not. I'm simply stating facts. I do believe her. Every single time. More than I believe myself.

"The clown. . ." Her brows furrow when she notices me stiffening, "I think he pushed my head under the water in the jacuzzi-"

"What?!" In a stretch of a second, I'm sitting upright pulling her along with me and scanning every inch of her.

I can't fathom she thought it wasn't real. She could've been in freaking deathbed if she'd thought it wasn't real whilst the clown drowned her. I'd been there on time but if not and she'd stuck to the prospect her mind was playing tricks on her. . . I don't know how to make her believe.

Jennifer stares at me, letting me fuss over her with papillating worry before she sighs, resting a hand on my bicep, "Like I said, I don't think it was real. I think I imagi-"