Chapter 1

Nisa's POV

„NISAAA BAE" I heard someone yell across the hall and as I was about to look back I already felt Sierra hugging me from behind.
„Girl I missed you so much" she whined. She's literally the best person in my whole entire life and she never left me hanging fr.
„I also missed you" I said as we both cried in each other's arms.
Me and Sierra have been dying to go to our favorite University together. And we actually made it.
I've pretty much known her for about 5 years now and we cannot be separated from each other.

After a few minutes we went into our classes.
I was really tired for some reason. I've been reading this one book that just has me staying up all night because of how interesting it is.. and yes ofc I do read smut, which girl doesn't.
I was planing on meeting new people here since I moved in last week and it would be nice to have new friends, maybe a boyfriend would be nice too.
I was never really in a relationship, and obviously I'm still a Virgin. Sierra thinks I'm still to young even though we are the same age and she already has been in thousands of relationships. She's so beautiful and she can get any man to fall on his knees for her, literally.

I started to take notes on what the teacher was saying. I took a sip of water from my bottle, because I still was feeling exhausted. Damn I should've slept earlier..
As the lesson ended I grabbed my stuff and went outside for some fresh air.
It was kinda windy and cold.
„I love this place" I said to myself.
„Hey, do you have a lighter?" someone next to me asked. I looked who the person was and as soon as I saw them my eyes widened. He is so beautiful. He had pretty dark eyes and hair that fit so well on him.
We kept stared at each other saying nothing, absolutely nothing but staring into each other's eyes.
God he was just so beautiful and he was so tall, I could probably say he was abt 185 cm tall.
„Hm?" he asked again.
„Oh sorry, yea sure" I said as I snapped back to reality and took a lighter out my bag.
„Thanks, pretty girl" he said as he took the lighter and stood next to me lighting up his
cigarette that he just had kept in his hand.
Pretty girl? God damn.. I felt my cheeks burning up. No guy has ever called me that.
I stood still staring at the floor in silence. I was so shy I couldn't even move or breath. He had caught my attention so quick.
„So do you also go to this University?" he asked as he blew the smoke out.
„Mhm" I said, still avoiding eye contact. I felt him staring at me and it was so awkward for some damn reason.
„No need to be shy" he chuckled. I spooned my face with my hands because my face was burning up like crazy.
„Hey, look at me" he said as he took my hands of my face. We stared at each other again and it felt so unrealistic.
„You have such a beautiful face, why hide it from me?" he said. My eyes widened from his reaction.
„Who are you?" he asked.
„Nisa". „Nisa mintz" I answered.
„Adam" he said after my reply.
We just met and I already feel so attached to him..

„Kiss me" he said. „What" I asked.
„Please, kiss me" He begged.
I was confused and as I was about to say something But I just quickly laid my lips on his. We both closed our eyes and pulled our bodies to each other.
He dropped his cigarette and stepped on it to turn it off while still kissing me. His lips are so soft and I just wanted more.
But we just met and we are already kissing? What if he's a bad person..
I pushed him back and apologized.
I fixed my hair and went back inside. What if he has a girlfriend and is cheating..or what if..I'm just overthinking everything.
It was my last class that I was on my way to now. As I arrived to my class I took out my notes and I started to write as usual.
I could stop think about him and how handsome he was. The kiss was just too good and I don't even really know why I just left. I was scared, I guess.
I finished my class and headed to my dorm. I opened the door and as I entered, I already made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got dressed and went over to my desk to study a bit. Sierra was still out as usual. She always stays out so long.
I was still thinking about him, god the way he grabbed me onto him. I want to feel his touch again.

After a few hours I heard the door open, I went over to see if it was Sierra and to my surprise she was.
„Woww this is the earliest time you have ever come home girl" I laughed.
„YAY that's good right" she celebrated. I rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing.
„OH OH btw I brought Pizzaaaa" she said. „Ok I forgive you" I said grabbing the pizza box and bringing it over to our living room. I sat down, turned the tv on and I started to munch on my pizza. Sierra came over, sat next to me and also took a big piece and started to munch.
„This is soooo Good omg" she said. „Fr" I replied.

After eating that good ass pizza I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
„Damn u already going to bed, it's 8:37 PM" she asked. „I'm tired asf I need some sleep" I replied Continuing to brush my teeth.
After that I went into my room and closed the door behind me.
I crawled into my bed and omg after 2 mins I already fell asleep.

Friday 6:30 AM
I woke up and for the first time in my whole school life I was not tired. I was WOKE
I got up went into the bathroom and washed my face with fresh Cold water.
I changed into a slightly oversized dark grey hoodie and some comfy jeans. Thank god I have good hair day today, so I left my hair untied.
I packed my stuff and headed out my dorm. Sierra was still sleeping so I left very quietly.
It was still dark outside and cold. I looked at my schedule and I just realized my class starts at 2Pm.. FUCK did I seriously just wake up this early for nothing. UGH
I stood there looking like a loser not knowing what to do. So I just decided to go back home.
As I was walking I came across library. And it looked so cute that I couldn't resist to just not enter it.
I opened the door and when I enter it, my jaw dropped. IT WAS HUGE!
So modern and cute at the same time. I greeted the woman who was standing at the Register.
I started to walk around the shelf's and I found the most interesting books ever.
This is definitely my new favorite library, how did I never find this when I was walking to my University.

„Hey" I heard someone suddenly whisper into my ear. I slightly jump because damn bro that scared me.
I looked over my shoulder to find him..
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

THANK YOU FOR READING! I hope my English was not to bad😭
I love you guys so much and thank you for alllll the support ❤️❤️❤️🌹
Enjoy next chapters😇❤️