Chapter 4

"Take your clothes off, now" he said. I started to take my shirt off, only leaving me with my skirt and bra left.
"Good Girl" he chuckled.
He unbutton my bra WITH TWO FINGERS ONLY. God this man...
He took my bra off and started to kiss my chest. He is leaving so many hickies and I just love that.
I felt something hard underneath me, and I knew directly what it was... he was so turned on.
"Get on ur knees" he says. I crawl off him. Kneeling on the floor in front of him.
"Now do me a favor" he says breathing heavily while unbuttoning his pants.
As he took it out I gasped.. that thing is huge omg.. how am I supposed to suck that?
He laughed at my reaction. He grabbed my face, slightly petting it with his thumb.
"Please, do it for me" he says. I slowly started to grab it with the both of my hands.. it's my first time giving a blowjob and I don't even know how to start..
"Here, grab it and push it inside that pretty mouth of yours" he guides.
I push it in my mouth slowly starting to lick the tip of his dick. He started to breath heavily, slowly releasing his moans.
I start to push it even deeper down my throat just to tease him a bit..and it was working.
He held my ponytail as I was doing my job.
Starting to use both of my hands to rub it. I got nervous, cause I thought I was doing something wrong, yet I slowly felt him starting to breath heavily.
"Yeah..just like that" he breathed out throwing his head back.
He tightened his grip on my ponytail and started to moan like crazy. He was really enjoying it.
I realized I wasn't doing anything wrong, so I kept going and kept rubbing.
"Fuck.. slow down" he begged but I completely ignored his demand.
"Please..I'm going to finish" he whimpered, slowly starting to tremble. I felt his pleasure and I loved it.
He came into my mouth and spooned my face with both his hands as he was finishing filling his loads in my mouth.
He took a deep breath and started to pet my face.
"Swallow it all..it's all yours" he says giving me a relaxed stare. I swallowed all his loads in my mouth and sat back to take a break from it all.
It tastes so good and I just want to redo it all again.
Without saying anything he grabbed me by the waist and slowly placed me on the bed.
He peacefully made his way between my legs, opening them in a second.
"Let me taste you, ma" he says as he places his tongue on my inner thigh, making his way up to my p*ssy.
He starts to twirl his tongue around my clit, as I quickly cover my mouth from the pleasure.
That thingly feeling was so good.
He started to kiss it with his tongue. My hand was already placed on his head. I played with his hair as I moaned out.
He was driving me crazy and I can't take it anymore.. I want to feel him inside me already.
His both hands gripped on my thighs as he started to shove his tongue inside me.
I moaned so loud that I felt the neighbors hear me. He was teasing me so badly. I felt his smirk again.
Ugh this man..
I was so wet and turned on and I never felt this way before.
He got up and pushed me closer to him. We layer on the middle of his bed.
He got a pillow and placed it under my head for me to get comfortable.
"You're so wet" he chuckles. I cover my face of embarrassment. He places my hands off my face and starts to kiss me.
"You taste so good, my love" he says leaving kiss marks all over my body.
"Wanna really fuck me now" he asks staring at me. I felt my face getting red and I gasped from what he asked.
He laughs. " I know you want this dick" he says as he places the tip of it on my clit.
He slowly rubs on it with his cock. I gasp and cover my mouth. It was my first time and I didn't know how to tell him.
"Adam.." I whimpered.
"Hm?" He replies.
"I never had.." I stutter due to him still rubbing on my clit.
"What?" He whispers.
"I never had sex before" I spit out as his eyes started to widened.
"You what?" He asks.
Oh no is this something bad? Am I suppose to be ready?
"Nisa.." he says as he backed off.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asks worried.
"I'm so sorry" he worries.
"No no Adam, listen.. I want this with you. I just don't know how it works" I say getting up.
He looks at me and he slightly starts to smirk... oh no.
"I will control this whole thing then" he says as he lays me back down.
"Open your legs for me again darling" he demands.
I do as he said and slowly start to open them as I cover my face with one hand, filled with shyness.
"Tell me if it hurts okay love" he says making sure everything goes well.
He slowly starts to push it in, and I felt my insides already getting perfectly filled up by his dick.
We both gasp as it enters. It kind of hurts but there is also a good feeling in between it.
He slowly moves inside me. " everything okay so far, love?" He asks.
"Yes.." I moan, because it felt so good.
"Faster?" He asks.
"Yes faster" I reply.
He started to go slightly faster. He then grabbed me closer and started to French kiss me. He shoved his whole tongue inside me and I did the same.
I hugged him as he pulled me up as we both sat on the bed moving together.
We were both moaning like crazy. It felt so good and I couldn't control myself and so did he.
I grabbed his back and started to scratch it cause it felt so good. I kissed his neck and his hands were still on my body rubbing me up and down. My ponytail got loosened and my hair fell open.
"Take it... take it all" he moaned shoving his dick deeper and deeper each thrust he makes inside me.
I moaned so loud and I couldn't let him go. He started to groan from the pain on his back because of me.
I completely scratched it and I switched my hands positions onto his shoulder so I would end up opening his back.
"You're so beautiful, ma" he groaned as we kept tightening our grips on each other.
He moaned as he filled me up with his loads ina second.
We both fall onto the bed breathing like crazy.
He got on top of me and started to kiss my forehead.
"You did a great job, my love" he breathed out as he hugged me.
"I love you.." I spat out.
He looked at me for a sec. " say that again" he demands.
" I love you Adam.." I breathed out still trying to catch my breath.
"Mhm, now I'm the only one that can do this type of stuff with you, got it?" He says.
I look at him and give him a kiss on his cheek.
"Understood" I reply, falling asleep right in a second.
—————————————————————————–—————————————————————————————————————————-
HAYY GUYS!
I'm very sorry that it took me almost 2 weeks to update again. But here I'm back now. I hope y'all like this whole smut scene😏
And I promise you it will get wilder<33
LOVE YALL AND THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ❤️❤️❤️