Chapter 2

Nisa's POV

ADAM?!?
My eyes widened and I gasped so loud. He started to laugh because of my reaction.
But damn his laugh was so hot.. that deep voice he has makes his laugh even hotter.
He was laughing none stop, cmon Adam I'm not that funny.
He didn't stop, and I already felt the librarian coming over to us.
I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and he stopped laughing and stared at me.
I was checking if the librarian bitch left. I looked
Back at him and I felt his smirk on my hand. I took my hand off his mouth and to my surprise he really was slightly smirking. Looking at my position, he had already pressed me against the shelf. I suddenly felt him getting closer to my ear whispering "why did you leave?". " i got nervous, I'm sorry" I apologized.
"Why nervous" he asked wiping my hair from my face away with his fingers.
"I don't really know" I said hesitatingly.
"Oh darling, don't worry" he said. "I'm a good boy".
I felt the chills going down my spine. He's just so beautiful, I want him so bad.
I placed both my hands on his chest, looking up at him. He looks like an asshole but he's so sweet to me..
He places a soft kiss on my cheek. "See you around sweetie and don't forget to call me" he said making his way out.
What? Call him? I realized that my sleeve was pulled up and as I looked at my arm I saw his number written on it. This man...

Hours later..
It's 1:30 pm and I'm on my way to class. God I can't stop thinking about him.
I arrived to my class and started doing the usuals.
After 10 mins, someone sat next to me. It was Adam.
He took out his notes and pretended like he didn't know me.
The professor walked in and started to talk and talk.
I looked at Adam as he was taking his notes and he seemed so unbothered by me looking at him.
„Am I that beautiful?"he asked quietly while slightly chuckling.
„Yes, indeed you are" I said confidently. He look at me and smirked and continued to write.
I finally decided to take my eyes off him and pay attention to what the professor was saying.
After 20 mins I felt a hand grab my thigh. I looked at Adam who was still writing with his right hand whilst his other hand was casually sitting on my thigh.
„What are you doing?" I quietly asked him. „Shh, pay attention" he replied slightly smirking.
My face was staring to burn up again and ugh god he was making me go crazy.
I was writing and without noticing his hand was already sleeping in my inner thigh.
It was turning me on and I didn't know what to do..
I looked back and luckily no one was sitting behind us. The lesson finished and he took his hand off me, he packed his stuff and we both had PE.
On my way, I decided to pick up Sierra from her class so we can go together. I picked her up and we went into the changing room. I haven't told her about him yet but I decided to do it in the changing room.

„OMFG HE WHAT" she yelled in shock. „SIERRA SHHH" I begged.
„Oh I regret telling u that" I whined. "Ok ok sorry" she laughed. "But you gotta get your man girl tf you waiting for" she said. "Wdym I just met him"I said worried.
"So? It's obviously LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT" she said sarcastically.
Everyone was staring at us and god there was this one blonde girl that had her eyes on us particularly. She's definitely some bratty ass Barbie fr.
As we entered the PE hall of the University. I already saw Adam and his eyes on us.
He was talking to his friends and for some reason he kept staring at my body.
I was indeed wearing shorts that were way to short but cmon look at those other girls.. they Are showing off their whole ass.
Anyway my bra was kind off to small and u could see my bra through my shirt which made it pretty uncomfortable for me bc some guys were staring at me with the most disgusting look ever.

Adams POV
There she is.. but what the fuck?!
What is she wearing.. cmon nisa don't do this to me.
I can't stop taking my eyes of her..is this really what her body looks like under these clothes.. damn..
„ALRIGHT BOYS LETS RUN SOME LAPS" the PE teacher says clapping her hands.
I take my eyes of her and I start to run. I swear if someone touches her...Adam calm down.
We are not even a couple yet we met around 2 days ago and I already want her to be mine..
But she is mine, I hope she knows that.
I finished running my laps. I went to drink some water, cause I was thirsty asf.
I went back to the hall and sat down on the benches. We then went with the whole class outside on the field, to run more.damn they really want us to stop breathing.
Fuck, I can't stop looking at her, why does she look so fucking good in the most basic shorts ever. At least her ass is not sticking out.
PE finished and I went to take a shower, I got changed and went into my dorm.
It was getting late, and I was thinking about her. I wanna call her so bad.
When is she gonna text me. I laid on my bed thinking about all the thoughts that have been running around my mind.
I hear a message ring on my phone. I quickly grab it to see from who it is.
It's from her.. Nisa.
"Hey" she texted. "Hey" I replied.
"How you feeling?"she asked. Without hesitation I messaged her "I miss you".
"Oh you do?" She teased. "Yea so fucking bad".
I couldn't get her out of my mind today, god what she was wearing. She's so beautiful.
I want to feel her, kiss her, lick her.. I want to.. Fuck her.
I already felt my dick starting to swell.
I can already see my bulge through my pants. I get up, lock my room door and get back into my bed.
I started to unbutton my pants and I took it out, my sick is so fucking hard because of her.
I just want to hold her, while she rides me as she wants.
As I keep thinking of these impulsive thoughts I feel my dick already starting to get wet.
I look at my phone and see that I received another message from her.
I read it. "What do you sound like, Adam.." the message said.
Oh she did not..
I laugh at the question she asked.
"You wanted this, sweetie" I say to myself and i push the voice message record button. I start to rub my cock.
"Fuck.." I moan.
It feels so fucking good and i keep going faster..
I'm moaning like crazy..it feels so good. Wanting to tease her I start to moan her name.
My dick is so fucking wet and I'm about to cum in seconds.
"Nisa, I want you so bad.."I moan.
It feels so good I can't.. After rubbing an rubbing I cummed.. I never cummed this much before and the load is all over my pants. I end the recording and send it to her.. I start to calm down.
Nisa's POV
Nisa just ask him...
I've been wondering what he sounds like if we were doing IT.
Fuck it. I sent him the message "What do you sound like, Adam..".
I bury my face into my pillow because of embarrassment.. OH GOD I actually sent him that question... I look at my phone to see if he saw the message.. and he did...
I got nervous..he hasn't answered to my question since 4 mins now... he definitely thinks I weird asf for asking that...
I close my phone and just stare at the celling regretting everything.
Until I hear my phone sending a notification, I grab my phone to see what it is.
It HIM, he sent me a voice message...I slightly start to tremble while opening my phone.
I click on the voice message to hear what it says.. as soon as i started listening to it, I gasped.
It's a voice message of him jerking off...his moans..OH GOD I can even hear the wet noises in the background..but I like it..his moans are so pretty..his deep voice...
He's..even whimpering, he's saying my name.. omg..
It that really Adam..god.. I want to see him..
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I HEAR SUM PURRIN😟
YES GUY I WILL CONTINUE IT LET ME JUST HAVE A QUIck BREAK
I HOPE YALL LIKE IT ❤️💪😍