~Introductions~

Tw: None

Everyone turns to look at me but I don't notice as I'm still staring at the man. He locks eyes with me and I swear I see him turn red. I only look away after I hear Sapnap chuckling and I quickly go to my room.

Sapnap opens my door and follows me in, "what the hell was that dude?"

"I don't know, that was weird. Let's talk about how you were with Karl and how hostile you are towards Wilbur instead yeah?"

"Wilbur just seems annoying, he acts all tough. This is a serious situation and he's cracking jokes. It's annoying."

"Yeah and what about karl? He's the first person you've used that tone of voice on for a while. The last time was when patches was scared months ago."

"I don't know, he was clearly freaked out. Plus between you and me he's kinda cute. I feel the need to want to protect him."

I smile and sigh, before walking back out of the room. The stranger is now sitting on the floor in front of the couch holding Micheal and playing with him. I accidentally stare and grin. I snap out of it when Sapnap walk by and nudges me.

Callahan gets up and goes to the kitchen to start dinner, I take his spot. Niki introduces the new guy to us as George. She says George had just moved here from the UK a few weeks before the attack had happened.

Callahan came into the living room to write that dinner is ready after half an hour. He made beef stew and mashed potatoes. We all walked into the kitchen and sat down. I only remembered half the people I'm having dinner with. We need to introduce ourselves i decided.

I stood up and hit my silverware against my cup to get their attention, "after dinner we will all sit in a circle in the living room and introduce ourselves. Anyone who doesn't have a room will pick a room afterwards and we will split duties then." Everyone nodded in understanding as I sat back down to continue eating.

"I will do the dishes since callahan cooked tonight. Leave them at the table and I'll take care of it after we're all done with introductions," Sapnap piped up near the end when everyone was almost done eating.

After everyone was done we all sat in a circle on the ground in the living room. I was between Callahan and Sapnap. Callahan was holding Micheal again. I smiled at everyone then sighed, "I know most if not all of us are looking for someone who is missing. We're going to figure out where they are and get them back. For now, let's focus on each other. My name is Clay, but please call me Dream. Let's go clockwise in a circle."

"My name is Sapnap. I like playin with fire and my most treasured items are my bandanas. Touch them and I'll cut your hands off."

"I'm Niki, ask anything! I'm an open book."

"I am Jschlatt, please just call me Schlatt. I'm not to be disturbed until 11am unless you want me to be cranky."

"My name is Minx. Not that it's any of your business."

"I'm Wilbur! I play guitar and want to start a band one day."

"I am Karl, I love physical touch from certain people. I also abuse chairs."

"Im ranboo. My prized possession is my mask. I don't go anywhere without it."

"I'm skeppy, I don't have anything to say about myself honestly."

"My names George! I came here a week or two ago from the UK."

Callahan hands me Micheal and grabs his notepad. -My name is Callahan. I am mute and communicate through this notepad.-

I gently hold up Micheal for everyone to see, "This is Micheal. His dads name is Philza and his mom is unknown to us."

Sapnap stood up and walked over to a whiteboard on the wall, "We'll write out duties and tasks here. I think we need to make a schedule for Micheal first."

Callahan raised his hand and wrote -I want cooking duties.-

Sapnap nodded and wrote that down under Callahans name for his duties. We then took turns claiming tasks and times we'd watch Micheal. Callahan and I both had the longest times to keep an eye on him, we both willingly took the extra shifts. Other people were assigned to finding food, water, and other useful things from grocery stores.

We moved onto the rooms and almost everyone had room. 4 people got left out of rooms. Niki and Minx wanted to room together, Schlatt and Wilbur got to have their own rooms. Callahan volunteered to room with Micheal and take care of him overnight.

That left Sapnap, George, Karl and I to sort out our roommate situation.

Word count: 807