Chapter 2- The Ice princess.

Y/N was taken aback by what she witnessed. She didn't expect to run into a beautiful girl right away, let alone break her phone.

"I'm so sorry! I'll pay to fix it!" Y/N reassured the girl.

The girl immediately looked her in the eyes after hearing what she said. "You don't have to pay for the repairs," she told her coldly.

"What?"

"I said you didn't have to pay for it, and besides, I wasn't paying attention either," she said again, and despite her nonchalance, she still has this Shiny aura all over her.

She was practically glowing, just like those stunning drama leads. She's nothing like Y/N's anime crushes, the girl was more attractive than them!

Y/N regained her composure after a few seconds of staring at her face. And, while she didn't want to abandon the girl because of her conscience, she has no choice. "Well, then, thank you very much! I'm sorry I bumped into you. Goodbye!" she exclaimed as she dashed away, leaving the girl behind.

This time, the girl was taken aback by her actions.

Eh?

Meanwhile, on the other side of the street, Nayeon was filled with pride and could only laugh at Y/N's encounter with the woman; after all, she was the one who made it possible.

~

Monday morning has arrived, which means it's time for school again. "I'm off to school!" Y/N exclaimed, but quickly sighed as she realized she was the only person in their home.

"Right. As if anyone here can hear me," she thought to herself as she locked the door.

While walking to the metro station, she reflected on how she couldn't believe she had run into that beautiful girl the day before.

"It's okay, Y/N you'll be fine as long as you avoid getting involved with others," she reassured herself.

"I don't think so," a voice from behind her said, causing her to flinch. She looked at the owner right away and was relieved to see that it was just Nayeon.

"Good morning, Y/N," Nayeon said, smiling.

"what are you doing?"

"im walking you to scho-"

"Nope, goodbye!" Y/N ran away from the older before she could finish her sentence, oblivious to the fact that Nayeon literally has powers, and thus she was unable to escape her.

As Nayeon walked beside her, Y/N let out a deep sigh. "stop following me"

"Why?" Nayeon inquired, "are you concerned that others might see me? Relax, you're the only one who can see me."

"Yeah, and that's exactly what I'm worried about; people will think I'm crazy if they see me talking to myself." Y/N replied.

Nayeon chuckled. "Don't worry about it either; everyone else is seeing an illusion, so they won't notice when you're talking to me," she explained.

Y/N could only roll her eyes and respond, "you're so annoying, I'll probably just ignore you."

"Yeah, I figured you'd say that," Nayeon replied, waving her wand, causing the girl to stumble in front of her against her will. "However, young lady, do not underestimate my magic," she added. Y/N was struggling to move, leaving her in an embarrassing position up until now.

"you son of a-"

This time, she was the one who was cut off. "I'm leaving now before you take revenge, Ciao!" said Nayeon as she disappeared.