Chapter 5 - The Deal.

Moonlight sunrise, baby, come, be my starlight
Moonlight sunrise, oh, baby, just to make you stay
Moonlight sunrise, baby, let's do it all night
Moonlight sunrise, I guarantee I gotcha

Y/N was immediately awakened by the loud volume of her alarm.

Her eyes widened as she realized she was holding hands with someone, and that the certain blonde woman was leaning in front of her, or rather fast asleep on the couch.

Mina awoke gradually moments later. Y/N panicked and let go of her hand, sprinting to the farthest couch. "What?! how?" she asked.

Mina covered her ears, startled by the younger's loud voice. She then told her what had happened after she had calmed down.

She recalled, "Just so you know, you're the one who decided to stay up all night playing games, and then you dozed off and won't let go of my hand, I was stuck here all night."

At this point, Y/N was bright red and had no memory of anything. She can't believed that they have been close and holding hands all night long!

Right now, she is so ashamed that all she could do was cover her face with her hands.

She apologized to Mina right away after gathering her composure, "I'm sorry you must have felt uncomfortable."

As Mina got up to open the windows, She simply nodded and turned away from her. She looked outside and said, "It's nice out now, but I have to go home and get ready." (The Japanese reacted in this way because she thought grace's reaction was cute at the time, and she was also flustered by the situation, and she also wanted to maintain her 'cool' image, so she moved around in places where Y/N couldn't see her blushing.)
-

"Thank you for allowing me to stay here," Mina says after tying her shoelaces and standing up.

"Oh huh, no worries, and once again, sorry for everything," Y/N replied. Our protagonist then gave Mina a nod as she said, "See you," before leaving her home.

To be honest, Y/N had intended to set her alarm earlier than usual. She wonders if Mina will have enough time—

oh, no! As soon as she walked towards the kitchen and noticed their lunch boxes on the counter, she promptly forgot to give her share to her.

She stared at it for a moment. Guess, she'll just have to give it to her at school. But then, She shivered at the thought of Mina's admirers attacking her for just approaching her.

It didn't take Y/N long to realize that it was all Nayeon's fault as she was getting ready to head off to school when she suddenly remembered what had happened the previous night. Nayeon used her wand or powers against her to make her fall asleep at that time.

She had her fist clenched and was about to call the aforementioned fairy when her doorbell suddenly rang.

"What is-?" the girl couldn't finish her sentence when a Shy Mina greeted her again at the door. "Uhm. so, about my place," she started while rubbing the back of her neck.

-

"You've got to be kidding me?!" Y/N exclaimed as soon as she saw Mina's flooded apartment. "How did this even happened?!"

"I don't know. I think there's a weird plumbing issue or something, because only my unit is flooded," Mina replied.

"What?!"