chapter 1

'But who prays for Satan? Who, in the eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most? 

The picture shows how Satan looks like, just pretend that he has blue eyes instead of red. 

In hell

''I'm telling you, he has changed. He won't even satisfy me anymore.'' Lilith said trying to convince Lucifer. 

''Fine, I'll ask him about it. But don't get mad if he won't talk to you afterwards.'' Lucifer said rolling his eyes. 

''He isn't talking to me now, so how much worse could it get.'' She said as she shrugged. 

In Satan's castle

''Lilith says you don't satisfy her anymore, she comes to me for complains.'' Lucifer said as he walked into the throne room and he saw Satan sitting on his throne.

''I don't care about what she thinks, she shouldn't complain.'' Satan said his blue eyes filled with boredom. 

''What's wrong?'' Lucifer asked as he observed Satan. 

''I'm bored, I want to go do interesting things.'' Satan said sighing. 

''Then go torture some souls.'' The other said sitting down on a chair. 

''I've already done that 199923829 times.'' Satan said, that he knew the number of souls he had tortured was remarkable. 

''Then go find your vessel.'' Lucifer said. 

''I can't leave hell remember.'' Satan said enough though his eyes were filled with curiosity now. 

''You don't have to leave hell, posses bodies and find out where she can be found. You should be able to sense if she is born yet.'' Lucifer said, he said she because the vessels of male demons were always female. They didn't know why, but it had always been that way. Satan closed his eyes for a moment, when he opened them the boredom was gone. 

''She has been born, and I can find her in The United States Of America.'' He said confident. 

''Then start looking.'' Lucifer said with a smirk as Satan left the throne room. 

On Earth 15 years later

''Come on Scarlet, you're getting late for school.'' her mother said. 

''I'm coming!'' Scarlet shouted from upstairs as she ran of the stairs grabbed her bag and bread and quickly headed for the bus that was about to leave, she just managed to get inside and the bus left. 

''You're just on time to hear the latest rumors.'' Her best friend Miko said with a smirk. 

''What's there to gossip about?'' Scarlet asks curious, there hadn't been any good gossips in a month. 

''Didn't you hear? There is a new student coming, they say his parents are very rich.'' Miko said softly. 

''His name is the most weird thing though.'' She added. 

''What is his name then?'' Scarlet asked really curious. 

''They said he is called: Dante.'' She whispered. 

''That's a really weird name.'' Scarlet said as the bus stopped and they got out. 

''See you later!'' Miko said as she waved and ran to get to her class, then Scarlet bumbed into someone.

''Sorry.'' She said, then she looked at the one she bumbped into. It was a boy she had never seen before. 

''It's my fault, I should have looked where I was going. I'm new here, my name is Dante.'' The boy said looking her in the eyes. 

''Do you want me to help? My name is Scarlet.'' She said when she saw he was looking around. 

''I can't find my class, so if it is not too much trouble yes please.'' Dante said. 

''What lesson do you have?'' She asked. 

''Maths, from miss Smith.'' He said. 

''I have that as well, you can follow me.'' She said suprised, Dante smiled and followed her to their class. When they arrived the lesson had already started. 

''Why are you late?'' She asked Scarlet. 

''It's my fault, I was lost so she had to take me here.'' Dante said. 

''Okay, but don't let it happen again.'' The teacher said as she continued with the lesson. 

In hell 

''Finally, I've waited 15 years for this.'' Satan said with a smirk. 

''How will you tell her?'' Lilith asked him. 

''I'll figure it out, for now let's focus on other things.'' Satan said still smirking as he aproached her.