chapter 13

'The reason I keep my feelings to myself is because I can't explain them.' 

The picture is Satan's sword. 

''You have a lot to explain Sean.'' Amy said to Satan. 

''Like I said, it's Satan now. But what do you want to know?'' He said sighing. 

''I don't care Sean I want to know why you would become a demon.'' She asked. 

''To protect you from our parents.'' Satan said ignoring the fact that she called him Sean again. 

''Our parents?'' She asked him, then suddenly a sound was heard outside. It was Lucifer, he had arrived. 

''What are you doing here?'' Satan asked him angry. 

''I am here to kill her.'' Lucifer replied. 

''You wouldn't be able to even touch her.'' Satan said pulling his sword. 

''I taught you everything you know, I made you.'' Lucifer said glaring at Satan. 

''Don't forget who I was.'' Satan said as he swung his sword at Lucifer's head, Lucifer quickly pulled his sword and blocked the attack. 

''Stop it you two!'' A voice suddenly said, it was Lilith. She, Death, Azazel and Isaac had followed Lucifer. 

''You two are so childish, put away the weapons and talk about it.'' Death said sighing. 

''Fine.'' Satan and Lucifer said in unison as they put away their swords. 

''Let's go inside again.'' Gabriel said, they all went inside and sat down. 

''Lucifer, why didn't you tell Satan about his sister?'' Lilith asked. 

''Like I said, then he would have never become a demon and I needed him.'' Lucifer explained. 

''The great Lucifer the first fallen angel needed my help?'' Satan said laughing. 

''Your skills were too valuable to ignore, you had everything I needed.'' Lucifer said not looking at him. 

''So is no one going to answer the big question?'' Scarlet asked and they all looked at her confused. 

''Why are multiple demons and an angel in the same room without fighting.'' She explained. 

''I have a proposal.'' Satan said to Gabriel. 

''I suggest that me and Micheal meet up to discuss a truce.'' He explained. 

''Very well I will tell him.'' Gabriel said as he left. 

''All of you return to the werewolves and await my command.'' Satan ordered, the demons nodded and left as well. 

''You should leave Satan, my brother died long ago.'' Amy said softly. 

''I need you help, I don't want to be like this anymore. But I don't know how to stop.'' Satan said softly to her. 

''Start by making that truce and bettering your life, help people instead of harming them.'' Amy said not looking at him, Satan just nodded and flew away with Scarlet. 

''You were right, I was scared of meeting her.'' Satan suddenly said while they were flying. 

''And you aren't scared anymore?'' She asks him. 

''I wouldn't know, I don't feel anything at all.'' Satan said sighing. 

''Let's just focus on that truce for now, we'll see what to do later.'' Scarlet says smiling at him. He nodds and they continue flying in silence. After a while they arrived at the forrest again where Micheal was waiting with Gabriel. Lucifer was already waiting with them. 

''Micheal, Gabriel, Lucifer.'' Satan said greeting them all. 

''Satan.'' Micheal greeted him as Gabriel just waved and Lucifer didn't say anything. 

''What do you want in a truce Satan?'' Micheal asks the devil. 

''For demons to be able to walk the earth, the same goes for angels. If any of either side causes trouble then their own kind will hunt them down.'' Satan says, Micheal and Gabriel look at him suprised. 

''I will take this up to God and ask him for his opinion, then I will get back to you.'' Micheal says as he and Gabriel fly up to heaven. 

''If they agree you did a great job.'' Lucifer says after a while of waiting. 

''Thank you.'' Satan mumbles. 

''Will it take long before they get here?'' Scarlet asked them both. 

''Probably, God likes to be dramatic.'' Lucifer answers. 

''We're back!'' They hear Gabriel say excited. 

''And?'' Scarlet asks curious. 

''We accept the truce Satan and Lucifer.'' Micheal says smiling. 

''Let's go tell the others.'' Satan says smiling to Lucifer. 

''I'll tell them, you know what to do.'' Lucifer says smiling at him, Satan nodds. 

''Wish me luck.'' He says as he opens his wings and flies away. 

With Amy

Amy sat on her couch looking at the tv, it was on but she wasn't watching it. She then heard a knock on her door, when she opened it she saw Satan in his human form of Sean standing there. 

''What do you want?'' She asked the man she once considered her brother. 

''We have succesfully made a truce with the angels.'' He told her, he talked like her brother acted like him and looked like him but his voice wasn't his. 

''That's good, now go.'' She whispered as she wanted to close the door again. 

''Please help me, I want to change but I don't know how.'' He begged her as he stopped her from closing the door. 

''I can't change you Satan, Sean is dead. He died the moment you were born, you will always be like this. I pity you Satan, and I will be here for you if you ever need to talk but I can never change you.'' She told him looking into his eyes. In his eyes she saw a cold blazing blue fire representing him as the devil, Sean had a warm golden glow in his eyes. They were not the same and never would be, Satan would carry Sean's memories with him till the day he died. As would she. As she said these words she for one second saw the cold blue being replaced with a warm gold. 

''Thank you.'' Satan said to her, but it wasn't him. It was Sean. 

''I should be the one thanking you.'' Amy said smiling at him, Satan then left. Leaving her alone with memories of a man long forgotten.