chapter 6

'I dragged myself to my feet, and with my hellhound in tow started off once more through the fastness of the wood, feeling as the poet did before me, that my companion would be with me throught the nights and through the days and down the arches of the years, and I should never be rid of him.' 

The picture is Isaac

With Gabriel 

''Why did you fail this time?'' Gabriel asked suprisingly calm. 

''Isaac was there, as well as Azazel.'' The angel reported softly. 

''What?! Azazel escaped hell?!'' Gabriel asked furious. 

''yes sir, it appears he did.'' The angel said as they left their leader alone to think. 

In hell

''I can't believe he actually escaped hell.'' Death said to Satan. 

''Should we try as well?'' Lucifer asked him. 

''Not yet, not until it is necesary. For now Azazel, the wolves and Isaac can protect her.'' Satan said softly. 

''Now leave me alone, all of you.'' He added as he went to think about something. 

With Alex

''This is getting out of hand, Satan's request is more than what we owe him.'' Derik said angry. 

''I know, but we can't deny it. He'll take back everything we asked of him.'' Dario said softly. 

''You can always ask him right?'' Alex asks hopfull. 

''I can't, I gave him my word and I don't break my word.'' Dario said sad. 

''At one point you'll have to.'' Derik said as he left the room. 

With Scarlet

''I still can't believe you're actually here.'' She said softly while staring at Azazel. 

''Me neither, but I can't believe that the angels would break their code.'' Azazel said softly. 

''The angel code? What's with it?'' Isaac asked curious. 

''It says to never harm or even try to harm a human and they broke it multiple times.'' Azazel said as he started pacing. 

''Then why would they break it by attacking me?'' Scarlet asked confused. 

''I don't know, but I have a feeling Satan does.'' Azazel said softly as he stopped pacing and sat down on the couch again. 

''Is it just me or does Satan seem to know everything?'' Scarlet asked a bit confused. 

''Satan doesn't know that much more than Lucifer, but his brain is better. He thinks of solutions to problems faster than any of us, that's why he's feared.'' Azazel explained. 

With Gabriel

''I know what we have to do to win.'' Gabriel said as he looked at his remaining troops. 

''He are going to kill the werewolves to lure Isaac and Azazel out, then when Scarlet is alone we kill her.'' He said with a determined look on his face. 

''Sir, doesn't this go against to code. We will be punished if God hears of this.'' An angel says doubting their objective. 

''He won't punish us, because he is the one that ordered us to do this in the first place.'' Gabriel says looking the angel in the eyes. 

''Then we shall be victorious.'' The angel says as he wants to fly away. 

''Wait.'' Gabriel says stopping the angel. 

''I will lead the attack against the werewolves, you will lead the attack on Scarlet.'' He says when the angel looks at him confused, then when they all got their orders they fly away. 

With the werewolves 

''What is that?'' Derik asks pointing at a giant cloud of wings and feather coming at them. 

''Angels, prepare for battle. Someone warn Scarlet.'' Dario orders as one of them immediately goes to Scarlet's house. 

''Pray to Satan that we will survive this.'' Dario says softly as the werewolves prepare for battle.