chapter 3

'Lilith tells us to take back our power, she calls to us to stand in our truth embracing our darkness and light equally. She tells us to stop being small and being afraid of burning too passionately for worry of being misunderstood in the eyes of others. Our fire is not to them she tells us, it is for us!' 

The picture is Lilith, just pretend that she has pink eyes.

With Scarlet a year later

It was a year ago that her parents died, she had become good friends with Lilith, Lucifer and Satan. Today she was moving to another town. 

''I can't believe that i'm leaving.'' She sighed. 

''Don't worry, you will get used to it.'' Lilith who had possesed a female said while sitting next to her. 

''Why did you come anyways?'' She asked the demones. 

''Because Satan insisted that someone would come with you, I happened to be the only one able to come.'' Lilith explained. 

''Why are we going there anyways?'' She asked bored. 

''because there we can better protect you.'' Lilith answered while staring out of the window. 

''What's the difference between here and there?'' She asked curious. 

''The people.'' Lilith said, then after an hour they arrived. 

''I have to go, Satan calls for a meeting. There is someone named Alex will meet you and bring you to your house.'' Lilith said before her body turned to ashes. 

''Of course.'' Scarlet mumbles as she walks then she sees a boy with a sign that say: I am Alex. 

''Well that must be him.'' She whispers as she walks toward him. 

''Are you Scarlet?'' He asks as he puts the sign away. 

''Yep, that's my name.'' She says. 

''Follow me then.'' Alex says as he walks toward a car. 

''Where are we going?'' She asked curious. 

''We are going to meet the pack.'' He said as they got in and he started the car.

''The pack?'' She asked curious.

''The werewolves, I'm one of them. The Omega.'' Alex said as he drove away. 

''Cool.'' Scarlet said as they arrived at a house. 

''This is where you'll stay, if there is anything wrong just call this number.'' Alex said as he handed her a phone, when she entered the house she saw that it was beautiful. 

''And?'' Satan asked her as he appeared. 

''It's really nice, why didn't you tell me there are werewolves living around here?'' She asked him. 

''Well, I was going to. But I thought you might not want to come here if you found out, so I decided not to tell you. I couldn't risk it.'' He answered her question. 

''I have to go, Lilith is calling.'' He said as he disapeared again. 

''He's running after a demoness and yet he's the king of hell.'' She mumbled as she walked around the house. 

In hell

''What is your problem Satan.'' Lilith asked furious. 

''What do you mean?'' Satan asked confused. 

''Why are you deceiving Scarlet?'' She asked him. 

''Because it is the only way she will be safe.'' Satan said sighing. 

''We all know that isn't the full truth.'' Lucifer said as he entered the room. 

''I have my reasons and I don't need to explain them to you.'' Satan said walking away only to be punched by Lucifer. 

''Remeber who gave you that throne.'' Lucifer said glaring at him before he left. 

''How could I ever forget.'' Satan mumbled as he also left. 

With the werewolves

''She has arrived.'' Alex reported as he entered the room

''And why do we follow Satan's command again?'' The other named Derik asked. 

''Because we owe him.'' The other named Dario answered growling a bit. 

In heaven

''We have found Satan's vessel, what shall we do.'' Gabriel asked God.

''Kill her.'' God commanded as Gabriel left to do that.