chapter 5

'Things in this world usually turn out okay. There's no point in worrying about the future.'

The picture is Azazel

In hell

''Azazel, you've finally arrived. I heard from Isaac that Gabriel was seen with the Angels on Earth, if you want to you can try to escape Hell.'' Satan said to his general Azazel. 

''I will try to my king, you will know it if I succeed and if I fail.'' Azazel said as he bowed and left. 

With Gabriel 

''Why is she still alie and are five of my best angels dead?!'' Gabriel asked furious. 

''My lord, we didn't know that Satan would send Isaac. He was too strong.'' An angel said gathering all the courage he had. 

''Satan, always one step ahead of us. But not for long.'' Gabriel said softly as he stared at the forrest. 

With Scarlet

''So this is the school.'' Scarlet said as she walked around the building. 

''It's so cool.'' She said not noticing she was about to bump into someone and then she did. 

''Sorry, I should have looked where I was going.'' She apologized as she helped the girl stand and gave her her books back. 

''It's okay, I should have noticed you as well.'' The girl said. 

''Are you Scarlet? The new girl everyone has been talking about?'' She asked curious. 

''Yes, that's me. What's your name?'' She asked. 

''My name is Emma.'' The girl said. 

''What class do you have next?'' Emma asked. 

''Chemistry.'' Scarlet answered. 

''Me too, I can show you the way if you want.'' Emma proposed, Scarlet just nodded and they headed to the class. 

In hell

''Would you stop pacing!'' Lilith said angry loosing her patience. 

''They're up to something, I can feel it.'' Satan said as he finally stopped pacing. 

''Then go to her.'' Death said while he was playing with his scythe. 

''I can't, the gates are closed remember.'' Satan said staring at Death's scythe. 

''And yet you send Azazel to try escape.'' Lucifer said staring at Satan's eyes. 

''That is different, Gabriel is there and we all know of Azazel's history with Gabriel.'' Satan said, meanwhile Death was staring at Lucifer's wings and Lilith was staring at the floor. 

''So are we done staring at each other or not?'' Lucifer who noticed it asked, immediately they all looked at the floor. 

''What should I do Lucifer?'' Satan asked. 

''Wait for now, remember if Azazel manages to escape he and Isaac are there to protect Scarlet.'' Lucifer adviced. 

''Very well, thank you.'' Satan said as they all left to do their things, all except Lilith. 

''Let's start shall we?'' Satan asked as he aproached her. 

With Gabriel

''Sir, what shall we do?'' An angel asked while Gabriel was staring at the sky. 

''Go to the school and kill her, make sure you're not seen.'' Gabriel ordered. 

''The school sir?'' The angel asked nervous. 

''Is there any problem?'' Gabriel asked looking at the angel. 

''The school is where the werewolves are.'' The angel said. 

''Then wait until she is at home, then attack her.'' Gabriel ordered as ten angels left to do what he commanded. 

With Azazel 

''I did it, I've finally escaped hell.'' He said softly as he saw Isaac running towards him. 

''My lord, why are you here?'' The hellhound asked. 

''When we heard that Gabriel was here, Satan gave me permission to try to escape.'' Azazel explained. 

''Let's go then my lord, at Scarlet's house you can rest.'' The hellhound said as they walked towards the house. 

With Scarlet

It had been a long day and she finally made it to her house, once she opened the door she immediately walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Then she heard someone knocking on the door. 

''Who's there?'' She asked suspicious as she walked to the door. 

''It's me, Isaac.'' She heard him say, she opened the door and Isaac and a really tired Azazel came walking in. 

''What happened?'' She asked suprised as she helped Azazel sit on the couch. 

''I escaped hell.'' He answered as he layed down. 

''But that's nearly impossible.'' Isaac said suprised. 

''And yet I did it.'' The other said with a smirk. 

With the angels 

''Attack.'' The first said and the angels stormed inside the house. 

''Isaac do something!'' Scarlet said scared.

 ''On it.'' Isaac said as he attacked the angels. 

''Allow me to help.'' Azazel said as he used his wings to blow the angels away so Isaac could easily kill them. 

''You ruined my fun.'' Isaac said sad. 

''We both know it wasn't that fun.'' Azazel said with a challenging look. 

''Tell Satan I have arrived and that the angels just attacked.'' Azazel whispers and a little moth flies away.