Chapter 1: Success.

Fittoa region K420:

Rudeus Greyrat POV:

Right now im laying on the bed after finally returning from my long journey and crying.

Not because Eris left for the holy land of swords to train or that my mother hasn't been found yet. But because i succeeded in going back in time after my failed attempt to kill Hitogami.

After countless years of running around the world like a madman and killing and destroying everything that has connection to the man god, i learned where he is and what i need to reach him.

But i was out of time. Old and tired, i studied the Ancient dragon reincarnation technique and remade it so that i could go back in time and give advice to younger me so that he doesn't end the same as i did.

But instead i got a second chance to live as Rudues Greyrat. Waking up as me when i was thirteen. I dont know what went wrong with the time travel circle, but im not complaining.

It means i can try again. Reach Hitogami and strangle him with his own internal organs. To protect those close to me and end everyone who tries to bring them harm.

This time i wont fail.

Im done losing.

Couple hours later:

After crying myself to sleep from happiness, i woke up with new kind of determination. There is no time to slack off, i need to whip up a plan for my future actions and how to proceed.

Getting out of the bed, i put on my clothes, grabbed my staff and left the tent. Its slowly getting dark out, seems i slept for most of the day.

Looking around i can see the camp is still as i remember it, waste land with a gloomy atmosphere. Couple of tents here and there. You can hear some crys from people who have just returned to find their home and loved ones gone.

An old memory struck me, of how i destroyed this place in one of my fights against Millis bastards. I had come here because i recived news that an apostle might be lurking here, but it turned out it was a trap set by the Pope to kill me.

About 500 soldiers where hiding around to ambush me, when i found out the only way for me to make it out alive was to lunch myself high in the air and rain down high class explosion spells on them to kill all of them.

When i was done and all of them were dead, this place looked even more like a battle field. But thats in the past, i have no reason to do that now.

After finishing drowning in nostalgia, i headed to the main tent where the butler of the Boreas house is to report that im leaving. It seems Alphone wanted me to stay here for some time and help him with rebuilding the Fittoa region with my magic, but i refused telling him i have to go look for Zenith.

After reporting my leave, i headed straight for the exit of the camp and in the direction of the Begaritto Continent. I already know that Zenith is stuck in the teleportation dungeon. I also know that my fathers party and master Roxy are heading there right know to recue her.

Although i think it would be better if i get there first and get Zenith out of there by myself. I want to prevent Pauls death as mush as possible.

But the only way for me to get there before them would be either to use gravity magic and fly there at high speed, but even for me that consumes a lot of mana and i would have to rest many days for it to regenerate, i also how to spare some to protect myself from danger.

The second option is to use teleportation magic circles. I know how to draw them and code them so i can get to my desired location. The problem here is that i don't have the materials for that and if anyone were to find out, i would be named a criminal that broke the taboo, giving me even more problems that i already have.