Chapter 3

Rudeus POV:

After the deal was sealed, Perugius ordered Sylvaril to go and prepare the magic teleportation circle for me to go to Lapan and right now me, Perugius and Orsted are all siting around a white table and enjoying a cup of tea that one of the familiars served us.

Well its more like me and Perugius are enjoying the tea, Orsted hasn't even touched his cup.

Orsted appeared right after Perugius and me came to an agreement. He was somewhat surprised that i was able to sense his presence. He probably wanted to see if i was acting on Hitogamis orders or something.

It doesn't appear that he will try anything against me and even if he did, i am confident in my abilities to at least escape from him. So i have no problem with him being here and im not scared of him either like in the past.

"Tell me! Who is it you plan to save in the Begeritto Continent?" Perugius was the one who broke the silence.

"My mother. After the metastasis incident i received information from Kishirika Kishirisu that she was teleported inside the teleportation dungeon in Lapan. I wanted to get there as soon as possible. I apologize again for my intrusion." I said while bowing my head.

"Its alright. I just hope that wont happen again, speaking of that.Armanfi bring the flute!" Perugius said.

Hahah yesss. now i will be able to ask him for help in some simple matters in the future. I was happy but i didn't show it on my face, i didn't want to raise any more suspicions about me.

Armanfi appeared holding a 20 cm white flute in his hands. He then handed it to Perugius. "This is a magic tool that will allow you to contact me. You just have to go to any of the 7 power monuments and blow it, then Armanfi will appear and you will be able to get in."

Then armanfi disappeared in white light again.

After finishing with the instructions he passed it to me. "Thank you very much Perugius-sama, you are too kind." Never forgot the polite speech even after so many years of killing. Aren't i the best.

We then spent another 10 minutes exchanging small conversations with one another. Orsted stayed quit the whole time.

Finally turning my head to face Orsted who was siting on my right, i was about to speak when. "Master perugius, There's been a problem, the teleportatin circle that was station on the outskirts of Lapan was recently broken, Armanfi confirmed it himself."

Me and Orsted both opened our eyes wide. That could mean only one thing, Hitotrash has begun his move against me.

"Maybe its hitogamis doing?" Hearing Orsted whisper while holding his chin with his hand only confirmed my suspicions. "Most likely" I answered the question that he asked himself "He most likely realized that he wont be able to manipulate me any longer. So he will try to hinder my plans as mush as possible and fuck up my life while also trying to kill me." before i realized i had started mumbling to myself in a quiet voice.

"He might even try to hurt Zenith if i don't get there soon enough, hell, he probably has at least two apostles waiting for me there."

Everyone was now staring at me and i could feel Orsted glaring at from my side but i ignored it.

"Excuse me Perugius sama, but i would like to head out immediately, please prepare a magic circle as close as possible to Lapan and Orsted-sama i am sure you have a lot of questions to ask me, but right now isn't a good time." I said while standing up from my seat.

Both Perugius and Orsted nodded at my words without saying anything.

The preparations took about 10 minutes and i was now standing in front of a bright blue glowing circle. Orsted was on my right watching me intensely and Perugius was conversing with Sylvaril about something i wasn't really paying attention.