Chapter 2

Rudeus POV:

After i announced my reason for coming here, everybody's movements stopped. I hope that means they are willing to hear me out and not planning a full force attack on me. Fuck, its probably both, i cant waste anymore time here thinking. I have to talk.

" I REQUEST AN AUDIANCE WITH PERUGIUS-SAMA. WOULD HE BE WILLLING TO HEAR ME OUT? " I shouted in loud voice so that they all hear. One of Perugius familiars, forgot which one, can hear everything in the flying castle, but right now we are outside so there is no other chance for me to shout like an idiot.

One of the 5 present familiars, Armanfi of the light, suddenly disappeared in white light. He probably went to Perugius to deliver my message, i should stay put and don't make any sudden moves.

On my left i can see Sylvaril already recovered and is pointing her white staff at me in a fighting stance. Her beautiful white wings flapping to keep her in the air.

All of the others are also in fighting stances, i don't blame them. A random kid suddenly shows up who can use gravity and disturb magic. I would also not let my guard down.

For the worst outcome i also started to prepare. Getting my staff ready, i loaded it with a huge amount of mana if anyone tries to make a move against me. I also slowly hardened my body a little using mana. All left to do is wait.

ABOUT 25 MINUTES LATER:

Its already been like 30 minutes.What the hell! How long i have to keep waiting like this? Can't that dumb old geezer make his decision faster, i am freezing my nuts out here. Its been some time since someone has made me wait so long.

In the past when things like these happened, i usually kill the guy for making me wait so long. But i can't do that now. Not only will i get my ass kicked here, but it would also ruin future plans for me if i and Perugius end up as enemies.

Plus, if i somehow were to actually succeed in killing him and the world were to find out, then making allies would be the biggest pain in the ass. No country would be willing to cooperate with me. Of course Eris would never leave me and i could always count on her.

'Eris. I want to see you again. When we reunite i promise that i am going to make you my wife and give you everything you can ever desire.' I made a promise to myself.

As for Sylphy and Roxy. I don't know if it would be better for me to stay away from them and protect them from Hitogami in the shadows or to try to live a life together again.

No matter how much i think about it, i know i am going to fall in love with them again the moments i see them. That would happen no matter how many times i live as Rudeus Greyrat. But it terrifies me to think about failing to protect and losing them again.

Zenith, Paul, Lilia, Aisha, Norn and everyone else who i left behind. No matter what it takes, i am going to make sure you all live. Even if i have to go to war with all the worlds Continents.

While i was drowning in thoughts Armanfi reappeared standing in front of the other present familiars. "Perugius-sama has agreed to hear you out. Fly down and follow me, i will lead you to Master Perugius."

"About damn time." i said under my breath in quiet voice. but by the way the winged woman turned to me, seems she heard. Fuck do i care what she thinks.

Smoothly landing next to Armanfi, while trying to make look myself as calm as possible i turned to him. "Happy to hear that. Please, lead the way!" I said while giving him my most innocent kids smile.

I have been at the sky castle many times before in my first life as Rudeus Greyrat. But something about coming here without anyone knowing who you are gives you that little feeling of excitement in your heart.