Chapter 6

Rudeus POV:

One week has passed since the Red Cobras incident.

Me and Orsted arrived at the City of Lapan just yesterday and started preparing a little bit for the dungeon dive.

I was able to enter the city without any problems but Orsted had to sneak in because of his curse of fear.

The job for preparing stuff was mostly my job.

I had to collect some food and other different things that Zenith might need after getting rescued. Im not putting my hoped to high but i am hoping that maybe if i rescue Zenith as soon as possible, she might still have her memories.

I mean its been only three years since the teleportation disaster. She might still be just stuck with her mental state being fine.

But these still are just hopes. I never was able to heal her in my past life.

Walking thru the city at evening was rather peaceful. The merchants selling their good that they carry around the whole Begeritto Continent.

I also saw the group of warriors that me and Elinalise worked together when traveling this place.

Speaking of Elinalise, i should probably get her and Cliff back together so they can have a life together. It was my fault that Cliff died, he even betrayed his home just to help me try save Roxy.

So thats also something i need to do in the near future.

Damn. I need to start a new diary and make a to do list so i don't get lost.

What a pain in the ass.

After wandering around for another one hour, most of the stalls started closing down and the merchants also ended the day by getting drunk in the local bar.

I bought all the things i needed and headed to the place where Orsted was staying. It was in the most unpopular part of the city, where there was only few houses.

I also change my outfit and got some new weapons.

I was now wearing a black robe with purple markings on it, black boots that matched the robe and i even drew some magic circles on them to make myself faster while wearing them.

The robe was very durable against magic attacks and looked much better then the grey robe i was always wearing. I mean it didn't have a hole the size of a fist on the chest.

As for the weapons. I had a small crossbow hidden on the side of my boot inside for times when things go south. The crossbow was an item i got from the bandits loot just like my new outfit.

I also had a short sword on my waist. I can't do lot with it right now but when i get my magic armour i will be happy i took it.

The sword was one of the 48 that Yulian Jalisco made out of dragon kings bones. Its color was black with a red edge but the most eye catching thing about it was the sword had other little blades sticking out of the main blade like branches.

It was the thing those guys were guarding the most other then the gold coins. I know that its a cursed sword but i don't what the curse is, i don't remember seeing it the last time i was there.

I should ask Gul Farion when i go pick up Eris. That guy likes to collect them so maybe he knows something about it.

But i will probably figure out the swords ability on my own.

I also have needles inside my gloves that i can stab into someone, they are imbued with a magic that if it hits someone, i know exectly where that person is for three days and can track them using it.