chapter 3

It was morning, I was asleep in bed, my hands were bandaged, they were wrapped in between my fingers.

I soon rose from bed and looked at my hands that were brutally damaged.

I then left the room to where I met the other, not in their suits eating breakfast.

"Morning, late night training sure does tire you out," Shaun said.

"I felt like training, plus I have a hard time falling asleep," I said.

"Haha, you should have seen Max when he broke his hand," Shane said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Hand got pinned by metal boxes, got 5 months off for these boys to recover," Max said.

I then noticed Nathan was working on my suit.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Just examining this, it's quite interesting what they have, a suit built to enhance and support you in battle," Nathan said.

"Yeah it's quite interesting," I said.

He then looked up to see my hands.

"What the hell happened to your hands?" He asked.

"I was training, punched a dead tree with my bare hands," I said.

"Training? Oh, you have to teach your suit how to fight?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to get used to the soldier role," I said.

I soon noticed a sheet with technician stuff I didn't understand.

"Oh that's their ranks they drew their class, what's yours?" He asked.

"I'm actually thinking about being an all weapons class," I said.

"Huh, that's never thought I'd hear anyone think of a fictional class, why choose that?" Nathan said.

"It's something I choose in video games," I said.

"Well knock yourself out, with those suits, you'd have the potential to pull that off," Nathan said.

I nodded and looked at Shaun as he finished his plate.

"Are you ready to train?" I asked.

"Are you going to train on an empty stomach?" Shaun asked.

"I wasn't feeling hungry right now, but I feel ready for a change," I said.

Shaun shrugged and stood up from the table. "Alright, let's get started then," he said.

We then walked out behind the cabin to do some target practice in the clearing. Shaun handed me Masato.

Masato is a pistol's name

I then pulled the clip out, checked the bullet count, and loaded it back in. "Ready?" Shaun asked, holding up his revolver.

I nodded and took aim at the target. As me and Shaun opened fire on the bottles that were laid down in front of us, the sound of gunshots echoed through the clearing. The adrenaline rushed through my veins as I focused on my aim, determined to hit each bottle with precision.

"Man, you're good for a rookie," Shaun remarked, impressed by my accuracy.

"Thanks, I went to the shooting range every time I had steam to blow off," I replied, feeling a sense of pride in my shooting skills.

"you went to the gun shop everyday? So you own a gun?" Shaun asked.

"yeah.... well I did," I said, realizing that it was at my house.