chapter 9

At the US base:

The US general was talking to the US president.

"So you're saying that these people wish for your help catching these criminals?" The US general nodded, his expression grave. "Yes, Mr. President. The prialle wolves, run by emperor Vito Daggett, have been wreaking havoc in their world as well as ours. They have caused destruction and chaos, leaving innocent lives in ruins. Our intelligence suggests that they are planning a major attack on our allies, and we cannot let that happen." The US president listened intently, his face reflecting the weight of the situation. "We will not stand idly by while our allies suffer," he declared firmly.

Just then, emperor Vito Daggett walked over to the US president, a smug smile playing on his lips. "You underestimate the power of the corporalis, Mr. President," Emperor Vito Daggett sneered. "They have the ability to strike with precision and devastate entire cities in an instant. Your allies will crumble before they even have a chance to defend themselves." The US president's expression hardened, his determination unwavering. "We may underestimate their power, but we will never underestimate our own strength and resilience," he replied defiantly.

"Continually, if they come by, we'll send them to their maker without hesitation. Our military is prepared to defend our allies and ourselves with every resource at our disposal."

"Very good" Emperor Vito Daggett nodded approvingly. "We have trained our soldiers rigorously and equipped them with the most advanced weaponry. We will stand united against any threat that dares to challenge us, ensuring the safety and security of our nation and its allies."

Just then, a messenger boy burst through the door and urgently ran to them.

"General, we have received reports of suspicious activity spotted near the baes, nearly a dozen unidentified ships flying in our airspace," the messenger boy exclaimed breathlessly. Emperor Vito Daggett's expression turned grave as he turned to the general and said, "Time to extinguish their flames." The general nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. He quickly ordered the troops to prepare for immediate action, emphasizing the need for a swift and decisive response to protect their nation's sovereignty and maintain peace in the region.

In the air, me, Jenna, Adalia, Nathan, Max, Shane, and Shaun were flying along the other ships flying in formation, their engines roaring and propellers whirring. The adrenaline coursed through our veins as we prepared ourselves for the impending battle, knowing that the fate of our nation hung in the balance.

"Everyone, listen up; we're about to enter military airspace; they'll fire rockets at us; stay alarmed and try and take the SAM missile launchers out," I shouted through the radio.

"Copy that," came the crackling response from the other pilots. We tightened our grips on the controls, feeling a mix of determination and fear as we approached the dangerous territory. The enemy's presence loomed ahead, but we were ready to face whatever came our way in order to protect our homeland.

Just then, a loud alarm blared through my ears, indicating an incoming missile locked onto me, making me get defensive and nail the missile with my cannons.

We then flew in full force as our ships stormed the military's airspace, unleashing a barrage of firepower on the Sam missile defense systems. The explosions illuminated the night sky, creating a chaotic symphony of destruction. With those taken care of, we targeted the big ship in the center of the enemy fleet, aiming to cripple their command structure. As we closed in, adrenaline surged through my veins, knowing that our success in disabling their flagship would greatly weaken their forces and turn the tide of battle in our favor.

Soon, enemy airships appeared on the horizon, their engines roaring as they raced towards us. We quickly maneuvered to engage them, engaging in a fierce dogfight amidst the chaos of exploding missiles and gunfire.