𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ELINA

THE front door of the car, smacking, made me wake up. My head feels so heavy. urgh. I can feel my body ache. Is this how dying feels? I open my eyes and feel so tired. It's all blurry.

"Marco" I mumble to myself trying to get a hold of where I am.

I don't know but I feel so confused. I must've fallen asleep while he drove.

Suddenly the door opens and I hear Marco let out his soft chuckle. I feel his arms wrapping around my back and by my leg in a bridal position.

I finally manage to open my eyes. "Marco?" I say as I see him focus on the road. He lifts me so easily. I feel like a feather. I move my head close to his chest and close my eyes again, but I don't sleep I just listen to his heartbeat. It is so comforting.

I hear the door opening and closing. The steps he takes up the stairs and a door open before I feel the soft bed engulf me. It is so soft and smells exactly like him. Pepperminty and woody. I suddenly feel a rush of freshness. I sit up and rub my eyes but he isn't there. I'm in his room...

Urgh, this dress is so uncomfortable. For some reason, I decided to take it off and find one of his shirts that are placed on his dresser. I quickly take it on. It is big and covers my body fully. I turn around and begin to look around. He had a cute desk with pictures.

There are pictures of him and his team. Him and my brother. His little brother and mom. Awe he is the cutest, such a family guy. I think before my eyes travel to a little picture of the back side towards me. My curiosity gets the best of me and I flip It over. It is... me.

A cut out from the school book... what the fuck.

I quickly turn it over when I hear footsteps towards the room. The door opens and Marco walks in with a glass of water in his hand. "Fuck" he mumbles under his breath before he places the water on the nightstand.

His room is very clean but basic.

"Uhm... Marco.. why do you have a picture of me" I ask. His face quickly turns red. I let out a laugh and move close "Am I really making you blush?" I continue.

"Do you know how hard I am right now Elina? Wearing my shirts like that. I don't know if I can control myself. But I won't take advantage of you, Elina. Not when you are drunk" he says with a husky voice.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel like I want him to take me right now. I long for him. I walk closer and place my hand on his hard chest. "But I wasn't you Marco..." I tease and blush.

His smirk slowly faded before ha gently removed my hand from his chest "Sleep now. Or else I don't know what I'll do to you." he says as he gently places me down on the bed and walks over to the door.

"But I'm not tired anymore?" I try to reason with him.

"It wasn't a question Hermosa. Sleep. I'll be downstairs if you need anything." he smiles before closing the door gently.

He left. He left me here feeling... horny.

I take a sip of water before I try to sleep. I lay down, close my eyes and think of something... but one image keeps forming in my head. Him... his lips... his arms.

ꕥꕥꕥ

After a while, I get up in defeat. I can't sleep. I get up and rub my eyes before I walk over to the lights switch and turn on the lights.

I decided to walk downstairs to get some water. I don't want to wake him up so I get out of the room and make sure every step I take is as silent as possible.