kryto in: love at first bark

It was another day in metropolis, krypto was enjoying his life with his new friends.

Krypto and his friends were saving the city from a red lantern house cat named dex-Starr.

Chip was shooting lightning at him, as PB pounced form behind him and grew, trying to squish him, krypto was smiling, he was enjoying his adventures with his friends, fighting crime and saving the world.

Merton spin circles around dex-starr, trying to confused him and make him feel dizzy.

"Hey where's ace" krypto asked.

Then ace zip line form a building, kicking down dex-starr.

"Hey sorry I'm late, but me and the big guy had to take care of something"

dex-Starr was no, which gave krypto the advantage to take him out.

He flies up high, then he came flying down, he had his paw out as he was about to knock dex-starr out.

Then something catches his eye, "huh"

He turned his head to see sitting on a trash cam was a blonde beautiful Persian cat.

She flashed her eyelashes, she was the most beautiful cat ace laid his eyes on.

Her eyes were green and looking very closely, she had light purple eyeshadow, she also had a mole on her right cheek, she fur was very luscious, the way she smiled.

Now krypto knew the dog role, cats are the enemies and never like a cat.

But he couldn't help himself, there was something about this cat that he liked.

It made him feel-feel.....in love, he smiled bashfully.

Then he all of a sudden, he hits the fall, "ugh" causing him to break through and falling on deck-starr.

After they both fell down, everyone including Superman surrounded krypto.

"Krypto" Superman called him as his lifts him up.

"Are you ok" he asked.

Krypto regains conscious as he shook his head and looks back to find the mysterious and beautiful cat gone.

He gets up, looks around for her and noticed, she dropped her bow.

So he sniffs it and grabs it with his mouth, hoping he might find her one day.

Over the past few days, krypto couldn't help but think about the cat he saw.

He had it bad for her, later that night sensual music later in his head as he was tossing and turning, he couldn't stop thinking about her.

It wasn't long till Superman noticed, he Louis took krypto to the park.

Superman saw how krypto was down in the dumps, he was resting his head as he daydreams about the kitty, he didn't even play with his squeaky Bruce.

Superman saw how upset krypto was, "is everything alright" Lois asked as she placed a hand on his.

"It's krypto, he's been acting off recently, he barely eats, he's not doing so well and he doesn't help fight crime, I think somethings wrong with him"