The end

At the local police office, Cassandra's parents were looking worried as they waited but when they heard food steps they saw Cassandra looking distraught, emotional wrecked and she was covered in fired, her clothes torn, she was standing next to ace and Bruce Wayne.

"Excuse me, this this yours, I found her with my dog" Bruce says as ace barked.

Her parents then ran to her, hugging Cassandra warmly as she was still aching inside, not even all the hugs in the world could save her now.

"Oh baby" her mom says as she kisses.

"Honey we are so glad you're ok, we were so worried, we called the police" her dad says.

"...I'm sorry mom and dad, I didn't mean-" Cassandra tried to apologize but when they see how much trauma she went through, they realized they were the ones that need to apologize.

"No honey, it's ok" her dad says, "we're sorry"

"We should've just told you the truth, we didn't wanted you-we are so sorry" her mom hugged her again.

Then they get up to thank Bruce, "thank you so much for finding our daughter" her mom says.

"Thank you so much mr. Wayne" her dad said.

"Don't thank he, thank my dog ace"

Ace backed at them and the two were shocked to see ace for the very first time.

But before they could say goodbyes, Cassandra turns to ace.

"Goodbye ace" she bends down to hug and she cries, her tears fell down on his fur, he puts a paw on her like he was hugging her again.

"I'll miss you too Cassandra" ace says as he savor her hug.

But her parents realized how much ace has changed.

So after they let go, Cassandra showed her wet face, ace wiped it with his bandana, then he licked her face making her smile.

"I would save you again and again for as long as I live" he says.

They they both walked away from each other.

"Cone on ace, let's go" Bruce says.

But then, Cassandra dad's called him, "hey"

Ace turns around to face him, "why don't you come back with us"

"You for real" ace asked, he looked excited.

It was finally happening, he was being reunited with his family.

"Come on both" the man bends down and opened his arms out for him.

Ace walks up to him but he realized something, he turns around to see Bruce smiling sadly at him, can he really leave the friend he made, he had a good thing going on he won't give that up now, as much as he still loves Cassandra and his old family, he needs to let them go, do he smiles at the guy, gives his blue bandana back to them and walks back to Bruce.

The family was upset to see ace leaving them, sure they wanted him back but he learned there are some things worth sacrificing, like a girl he still loves.

Back with krypto, he was sulking on the floor looking at furlina's bow, it was what he had left of her.

He was heartbroken that the feline he loved was gone, he never felt this way about anyone, he never felt so broken inside.

And Clark did tried to cheer him up, he squeaked his Batman toy to rally him up but krypto just looks at him with sad eyes, then turns away.

Clark sighs as he gives up, "look krypto I know you miss her but look what happened, she sacrificed herself to save us, she would've wanted you to move on, it's what she would've wanted, I know love can be one of them most toughest things but I do know it's one of the strongest emotions, it can many things, it can also be worth sacrificing for and believe me I know she wolf want you to stay strong for her"