Rescues

Ace was searching for Cassandra as bat hound when he gets a distressed call on his caller.

"Yeah" he answered it.

"Ace, it's me krypto, I been caught by Lex Luther, come quick" krypto says in a panic rapid.

"Ok hang on tight, I'm on my way" but saw he ran he heard screaming.

"Huh" he heard the screams very carefully and realized who it was.

"CASSANDRA" he ran in the rain to save her.

Meanwhile Superman was tracking krypto to Lex corp international.

He went inside the building to the underground basement where he saw Lex next to a cage with krypto in it.

"Krypto! Alright Lex what did you do to krypto"

But just then a human size cage made of kryptonite.

"Ah, alright lex if you hurt I'm going to-"

"Oh relax Superman, I didn't hurt him but you two were chumps falling for my trap"

"What are you talking" Superman asked as he grabs on the bars.

"Why don't you ask your dog's girlfriend" he points at furlina who's was still feeling guilty about everything.

"Wha-"

"That's right, your dog's girlfriend has been playing rat this whole time, she's been working for me this entire time, it was the ultimate palm to take you out once and for all, you see I had furlina seduce krypto into a relationship and when things got serious, she lured him into a trap, I knew you wouldn't agree to this so i figured you might wanna break off the relationship thud pulling in a trap, it's the greatest revenge plan ever, finally I got you right where I want you and this time...you're gone for good, and it's all thanks to my new pet" furlina looks at krypto who was still heartbroken and betrayed.

He turns to Superman who looks at him with guilt.

"I'm sorry sups, you were right this whole time...I should've just listen to you"

Superman saw how upset krypto was, "don't worry Bubby I'll get us out of here"

"Oh I don't think so" Lex snarls, "this time, you two are going to get what's coming to you" he shows them to the rocket, "you see I built this rocket out of kryptonite, when you two enter inside, I blast you off light years away that way you'll never come back because you're be too weak to stop it, hahaha I can't wait to get started"

Then somewhere in a animal hospital, Cathy looked distraught and worried as Selina stayed by her side.

But then the doctor came in with some papers, "Ms. Kyle I got your cat's results back and you might wanna get a look at this"

When selina looks at the results, Selina and Cathy gasped in shocked.

Then in the rain, ace was running as fast as he can when he was outside of the city, he sees the raging river bigger by the flood, he looks around then he hears Cassandra screams and sees her being drowned in the river as she being pushed to the waterfalls.

Ace panicked as he jumped in the river and swims after her.

"CASSANDRA, HANG ON I'M COMING" ace howled as he ran to her.

Then back with krypto and Superman, furlina was feeling ashamed of herself when she sees krypto locked in a cage.

She felt bad but it was time for Superman and krypto to take a trip in the space.

Even when all hope seems lost, there is a chance a new hope can rise up, so while Lex types the coordinates on the ship, furlina crawls to krypto cage and starts picking the lock.